5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Side window vent visors

canative

Reaction score
What are the best side window vent visors for our Rams? Specifically ones that won't interfere with the power folding side mirrors.

SlowPoke

Reaction score
I like and have used avs In channel, on my Tacoma. I have not bought any for the ram yet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

smitty14

Reaction score
I have the AVS in channel and have zero issues with power folding mirrors

Rayzram

Reaction score
I have AVS in the channel and my ONLY issue is on occasion auto up will "feel" a bind and send the window back down. After having them on for over a year its better as the seal is forming to them but still does it on occasion. Small sacrifice for the perfect fit front and rear. I wanted oem mopar but at the time were not available when I bought my truck.

Lize

Reaction score
I’ve got Mopar, no problems at all and I continue to be pleased with them. I open and close my drivers window several times on every trip.

Ronkartz72

Reaction score
I have had the AVS Seamless vent visors on my Fords in the past, cannot for the life of me find them for my Ram yet. I order what appears to be seamless, but they show up as in channel. Not the look I am gong for.

RamLink83

Reaction score
I have the AVS stick on. I have used these on several vehicles and never had a problem.
I'm looking to get these. Can you provide a close up picture of them on your Ram? I have a silver ram as well, but I have a minor factory paint defect at the top of the door and hoping these would cover most of it. Do these go on the paint or on the black trim around the window? Also can you provide the part number? Thanks!

Glenn54

Reaction score
I just saw your post. I will get pictures and a part number tomorrow. They do stick to the paint so will probably cover up your paint defect.

I'm looking to get these. Can you provide a close up picture of them on your Ram? I have a silver ram as well, but I have a minor factory paint defect at the top of the door and hoping these would cover most of it. Do these go on the paint or on the black trim around the window? Also can you provide the part number? Thanks!

big al

Reaction score
I have had the AVS Seamless vent visors on my Fords in the past, cannot for the life of me find them for my Ram yet. I order what appears to be seamless, but they show up as in channel. Not the look I am gong for.

Check the site REALTRUCKS...

Ronkartz72

Reaction score
Check the site REALTRUCKS...
I just ordered from them. Same thing as I got from Amazon. I tried to return them and they said to just cut them up and send them a picture and they will give me a refund. I told them they hadn't been opened and could be resold. They said they would probably get damaged on the return so just cut them or paint them and send a pic. Ridiculous since they didn't get damaged on the way to my house.

Glenn54

Reaction score
Here's the pictures you requested. Hope this helps. Sorry for the delay. My memory doesn't work too well.

Attachments

• AVS 2 (1).JPG
    AVS 2 (1).JPG
    176.2 KB · Views: 326
  • AVS 2 (2).JPG
    AVS 2 (2).JPG
    170.7 KB · Views: 329
  • AVS 3.JPG
    AVS 3.JPG
    148.1 KB · Views: 306

Users who are viewing this thread