5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

SHOCKING: Meet The All-New Ram 1500 REV Battery-Electric Pickup!

jl13

Ram Guru
Reaction score
There are videos of a Rivian driving out I to the water with a boat trailer. Like up past the wheels deep.
I saw the video with the rivian,
things are just being magnified, positives and negatives but I do see more articles against EV's at the moment

HSKR R/T

locally hated
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Guess I didn't scroll far enough. :ROFLMAO: If you keep going, you'll probably find studies that show how tornadoes cause trailer parks. 🤪
That's a real recall because the batteries were known to explode. Nothing fake about it. I can post multiple sources for that

HSKR R/T

locally hated
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Last edited:

MidnightExpre$$

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Anyone else think they would have gotten at least one email by now for paying their $100 to be included in the updates for the electric Ram? All I have gotten is crickets.....

crickets.jpg

Darksteel165

Legendary member
Reaction score
Anyone else think they would have gotten at least one email by now for paying their $100 to be included in the updates for the electric Ram? All I have gotten is crickets.....

View attachment 169175
The $100 was just a sham cash grab. Been telling people that since that email came out but no one listened to me.

Users who are viewing this thread