5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Satellite Hardware Error

Idahoktm

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
I did the factory reset on mine and it worked. had to redo all my resets and sound settings tho. I also went on the stellantis site and got a free download of 2025 maps for the gps

If you have UConnect 5, v2024.03 is the latest update.

jives

Reaction score
I did the factory reset on mine and it worked. had to redo all my resets and sound settings tho. I also went on the stellantis site and got a free download of 2025 maps for the gps
That's a headache I'd sure hate to avoid - especially if it may not even be a permament fix

wildrunner

Reaction score
I did the factory reset on mine and it worked.... until today when it got the update again. Soft reboot fixes it for the one drive. I also did the signal refreshes through Sirius, that didn't do anything.

Idahoktm

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
I never got the satellite hardware error, but for the first time in about 2 weeks I didn't get that icon at the top of my screen.

Rock Crawler

5thGenRams Supporter
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I had SXM send a signal refresh, then performed a factory reset on the radio. I have not had any issues since.

Users who are viewing this thread