5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rough Downshifting Coming to a Stop

JF19Longhorn

Ram Guru
Reaction score
..I took mine in while still under warranty for this TSB and they looked at my like I had three heads.. now, acouple months ago while getting the second cracked manifold replaced, they came out with this tsb 'update' and 4-5 others my truck 'needed' but were not covered under the 5yr 60k warranty. They would graciously do them for $160! I told them no thanks..

I hate dealerships..

RamCares

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
My truck is doing exactly this, however i have a 2022 Ram 1500 5.7 v8 etorque 4x4. @RamCares. Is there a TSB that I can point the dealer to for this issue for my vehicle or would this TSB still apply?
Hey RamOwner1,

We'd love to grab your VIN to look into a TSB for your vehicle. Would you mind sending us a DM with your VIN and some more information? We may be able to assist you dealer with diagnosis and repair as well!

Callie
Ram Cares

RamOwner1

Reaction score
Hey RamOwner1,

We'd love to grab your VIN to look into a TSB for your vehicle. Would you mind sending us a DM with your VIN and some more information? We may be able to assist you dealer with diagnosis and repair as well!

Callie
Ram Cares
What other information can I provide? I have a 2022 RAM 1500 5.7L Hemi etorque. Im not comfortable providing my VIN. If you can provide the TSB, the dealer will be able to verify more closely the VIN when I go in for service again.

U

User_3336

What other information can I provide? I have a 2022 RAM 1500 5.7L Hemi etorque. Im not comfortable providing my VIN. If you can provide the TSB, the dealer will be able to verify more closely the VIN when I go in for service again.
Send RAMCARES the VIN # in a "private message", not in the open message forum. ramcares.jpg

RamCares

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
At this time, we do not see a TSB for this particular issue, however if you'd like, we can connect you with a case manage who can assist you and your dealer in finding a repair for this. If you're interested, please reach out to us via direct messaging.

Callie
Ram Cares

benram22

Reaction score
My truck is doing exactly this, however i have a 2022 Ram 1500 5.7 v8 etorque 4x4. @RamCares. Is there a TSB that I can point the dealer to for this issue for my vehicle or would this TSB still apply?
Having same issue, with Same truck. And stays in 3rd gear when coming to a stop.

George Bednar

Reaction score
Having same issue, with Same truck. And stays in 3rd gear when coming to a stop.
Mine is the same. I did notice if I come to a complete stop for about 2 seconds it seems to help. This doesn't help when you a making a turn at an intersection where you don't have to stop though.

Users who are viewing this thread