5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Roaming Lost - 2020 Ram Rebel EcoDiesel

Desert Dawg

Reaction score
Seems like the fabtech kit is the best option.:unsure:

I will be putting the new Fabtech system through its paces this weekend as I am taking the truck on a short road trip to CO and will get in some off-roading adventures over and around some of the mountain passes in the areas I will be in (Silverton, Ouray, Telluride). I am anxious to see how it handles the rough stuff on the mountain trails. I will report back on my impressions that might persuade you more (or maybe not...lol)!

nytmare

Reaction score
Hey guys, I wanted to share my build process...

I'll try and list all the mods here in the first post as I update the truck...

Interior:
67 Design Series 55 Rail System

Roaminglost - I'm interested in the 55 Rail System you installed. Can you let me know the size (I assume it's the 100mm?) and the arms you purchased? How was the install and what are your impressions of the functionality? Any other pics?

I'm interested in installing one in my 2019 3500 and would like to mount Garmin GPS (7" monitor) and a back-up camera (also a 7" monitor) for my 5th wheel.

Thanks.

Roaminglost

Reaction score
Running quite a bit of weight in the rear. So went with a Timber Grove airbags to help out with leveling the truck out.
I did the standard kit with the 2" level upgrade. Steve was super helpful. Best part is that this will work with stock suspension in the rear. and if i ever upgrade to a lift it'll still work.

DSC05542.jpg DSC05545.jpg DSC05546.jpg

Last edited:

Roaminglost

Reaction score
Can't wait to get those Timber Grove bags in tomorrow.
Also if anyone interested in buying a camper shell end of August, mine will be for sale with the rack attached. Send me a PM if you're interested.

DSC05576.jpg

Roaminglost

Reaction score
Got the a Timber Grove airbags in. Pretty stoked to have a non saggy back end. Easy install too.

Rollint

Reaction score
Weird yeah the truck got stiffer for sure. i thought it was the same at first but yeah idk I guess not so much anymore now that I think back on it but its not unbearable I guess.

anyways did you set the ring at level on the front shock? mine came with it on the level setting. but maybe it shipped diffrently.
my measurements wont be the same because I have the 35s on it but ill go measure it later today
If you measure from center of hub/wheel to fender then tire size doesnt matter

Users who are viewing this thread