5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Roaming Lost - 2020 Ram Rebel EcoDiesel

Roaminglost

Reaction score
Emailed and called Shock Surplus. They don't have a record of it. 🤯 Emailed FOX and they say there is no such spring available. LOL.
yeah its not a fox spring its a eibach spring.
ill try and get more info, sean at shock surplus is the person to talk to

RebelWraith

Polymath
Reaction score
yeah its not a fox spring its a eibach spring.
ill try and get more info, sean at shock surplus is the person to talk to
Yup, the stock ones that come with them are Eibach which is why I asked about them originally.

FOX said they don't have any replacement rated springs from any of their vendors. Honestly they weren't much help over the phone, abrupt, and somewhat rude. Was shocked with how much we pay for their parts.

Roaminglost

Reaction score
Yup, the stock ones that come with them are Eibach which is why I asked about them originally.

FOX said they don't have any replacement rated springs from any of their vendors. Honestly they weren't much help over the phone, abrupt, and somewhat rude. Was shocked with how much we pay for their parts.
Honestly doesnt suprise me, they were not helpful and took forever for them to fix my shocks when they were shipped with no mounting bolts... overall not impressed with their customer service. ill see if I can get more info

pnw_rcutv

Reaction score
What is your honest opinions of the Ecodiesel for this build combined with the Banks Derringer so far? Really stuck between this or the 5.7 (have 5.7 in my JGC now) and would enjoy better MPG but not lose a ton in the power department (or reliability hopefully).

Users who are viewing this thread