5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rear Window Leaking

yellowboy

Reaction score
UPDATE - UPDATE. After several storms here and no leaks I think it may be fixed. As a reminder I had a new window installed, the brake light resealed and replaced and a new antenna mount (after the dealer broke it in an attempt to reseal the original).
So we are getting more storms today if it does not leak I will put my fiberglass cap back on after taking it off 4 months ago. I guess it wasn't all in vain as I got a new window out of it, and may avoid the eventual cracks many others are getting !

Jack.

Reaction score
Oops I just saw it was in the corner on the passenger side. Same with me. I don’t know if I posted a picture in this thread but this is what mine look like. Does it compare?
I recently got this same leak on my passenger side , did anyone ever firgure out what causes this small drip? If so what are we looking at in term of a fix for this passenger drip?

RamCares

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Hello, @Jack.

If you elect to work with a dealership regarding the above window leak, please send our team a private message. We're always here to help! Hope to connect with you soon.

Hannah
Ram Cares

Users who are viewing this thread