5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rear Under-Seat Storage - Aftermarket Options

alow

Reaction score
Dang, I was hoping the Husky liner was locking but it looks quality for sure.

cubsflfan

Reaction score
Ordered it. Shows it won’t ship for 4-6 days due to high demand.

Zebber

Reaction score
Looks like nothing available for the quad cab. My 09 quad cab TRX I traded in for the Rebel quad cab had a nice bin all the way across under the seat with a flip up cover. Nothing on the Rebel and it sure looks to me like there is not near the room for one as the 09 had. Did they make the seat smaller?

laminad

Reaction score
Wow, that looks so good. I cant wait to get mine. Does it fit completely behind the floor mats?

Installed mine last night.

No, it definitely overlaps the floormats - mostly in the middle of the seats. If you just have carpet floormats, there's no issues and it will fit great. If you have the mopar all-weather mats, then it's kind of a pain to access the infloor storage bins. You can still access them, but it would be difficult to pull out the bin because the lid will be hitting the floormats as they're folded up. Not a deal breaker, but I was a little disappointed since I'm a huge husky fan - love their floormats and their mudflaps.

Honestly, I felt like this product was phoned in a bit. So much opportunity for a cooler design with extra features such as dividers, locking compartments, strap hooks, hook and loop, modular design, etc. Oh well, it's a plastic box under the seats ... basically timex functionality when I have swiss watch tastes... and a timex budget.

Users who are viewing this thread