5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rear TRX Tow Hook Brackets

Shifts And Grins Fab

5thGenRams Vendor
5thGenRams Vendor
Reaction score
I finally got the prototypes done and started sccepting preorders for the Rear Tow Hook Brackets to accept the TRX Rear Tow Hooks. These work on the full line of 5th Gen Ram 1500 trucks. Preorders end tonight. We will still accept orders after today but lead times will be puched out further. The brackets and hooks can be found at www.shiftsandgrinsfabrication.com .
Rear Tow Hook Brackets.jpg Tow Hook Bracket Mounted.jpg TRX Rear Tow Hooks Mounted 2.jpg

Attachments

• TRX Rear Tow Hooks Mounted 3.jpg
    TRX Rear Tow Hooks Mounted 3.jpg
    118.6 KB · Views: 85

Shifts And Grins Fab

5thGenRams Vendor
5thGenRams Vendor
Reaction score
We have a limited supply of 5th gen brackets in stock. We will be working on filling 4th gen orders shortly so lead times will go up on the 5th gen brackets as soon as we run out of our current stock. We even have a few powder coated sets left.

Ever_Garza

Reaction score
Super easy install. Had a impact gun so made it go by quick. It’s not crooked. I just took a bad angle pic
a6f22840f727f93fef2956049f82628f.jpg

fc4bc8240aac52fd9ad13bc755eb4fdd.jpg

072dc95301736e3572aba87cd3a06c32.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ever_Garza

Reaction score
Looks great. I’m glad they got there and you were able to get them on so quick!!

Some instructions would of been nice! It’s straight forward now that I did it but I had to look up a YouTube video just to be sure I was putting in right place and had them on right. Also didn’t know if it was suppose to be torque down to a certain number but I just gave it some good ugga ugga with the gun lol. But I’m happy with them. Thank you

Shifts And Grins Fab

5thGenRams Vendor
5thGenRams Vendor
Reaction score
Some instructions would of been nice! It’s straight forward now that I did it but I had to look up a YouTube video just to be sure I was putting in right place and had them on right. Also didn’t know if it was suppose to be torque down to a certain number but I just gave it some good ugga ugga with the gun lol. But I’m happy with them. Thank you

We could do some instructions. Would you all prefer paper, electronic, video..... all of the above.....lol?

Shifts And Grins Fab

5thGenRams Vendor
5thGenRams Vendor
Reaction score
Thanks! I got a 5th gen, corner step, I think it bolts to where this bracket would bolt to on the frame.

I will say it depends on the step. Hammerdown Motorsports did a video on youtube and he installed his amp research step. He had to drill a hole and do some minor sanding/trimming on his step. Other people have installed the same step with no trimming or sanding. I don't believe the Mopar step will work from looking at it.

Users who are viewing this thread