5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Readylift 3.5" kit on Offroad Package

Hydrashok

Reaction score
How does it look ? I have 2.5 Motofab on my Bighorn quad cab ,. Front higher than rear now I want to add that 1.5 rear
This worked out great. The rear is just 1/2" higher and the stance looks great. The rear pucks were tough to put on and I had to get spring compressor to make enough room. Other than that the rest installed perfectly.

Hydrashok

Reaction score
If you have done this yet... how did it turn out? I’m thinking of removing the RL front top hat spacers and getting the motofab 2.5” for the front since I couldn’t use the preloads from RL.
This worked out great and install took me about 4 hours. I'll try to post pictures this weekend. I still have the factory wheels and tires on right now. I parked next to another 2020 Rebel and the owner walked over and asked how I got my truck stance so nice. It looks so much better over the stock Rebel stance.

Hydrashok

Reaction score
Sorry it took so long to post a pic. I took a pic of the UCA so you all can see the angle and spacing with stock wheel.
ReadyLift Upper Control Arm's, Motofab 2.5" front leveling pucks, and Motofab 1.5" rear leveling pucks. This gives me a 3.5" lift over stock Ram 1500.

Front height to fender = 41"
Rear height to fender = 41.5"

I'm still searching for the perfect wheel and tire combo.

Attachments

• IMG_2712.jpg
    IMG_2712.jpg
    115.9 KB · Views: 147
  • IMG_2713.jpg
    IMG_2713.jpg
    99.9 KB · Views: 144

‘19ramlveryeha

Reaction score
Sorry it took so long to post a pic. I took a pic of the UCA so you all can see the angle and spacing with stock wheel.
ReadyLift Upper Control Arm's, Motofab 2.5" front leveling pucks, and Motofab 1.5" rear leveling pucks. This gives me a 3.5" lift over stock Ram 1500.

This is the set up I’m looking at right now. Was debating which uca to go with.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hydrashok

Reaction score
This is the set up I’m looking at right now. Was debating which uca to go with.

Anyone wondering about garage height issues, my garage opening is 7'. The truck has exactly 1" of clearance at the shark fin.

EWNelson

Reaction score

Very clean looking, this might be the solution to my 3.5" overall lift dilemma.

Roadkng63

Reaction score
Hello. I don’t have a rebel but do have the ORP, the same as the rebel regarding the 1” higher suspension. I have seen in previous post that if measuring 22” you might be okay using the entire kit. Personally, I wouldn’t use the front pre loaded spacer. CVS are good. 4x4 is also good. I have almost 4K miles on this kit already and have had no issues. Hope this helps.
Hey thanks just seen you replied! Your truck looks good! So you installed the 3.5 RL except preload? Do you know if it actually gave you a 2 inch lift in front seems the top hat is only 1-1/2" wondering how they say you get 2 from it. Anyway thanks again I appreciate the input I'll probably leave it out I have the kit just deciding on rims and tires now. And again good looking truck!

Walter Stiles

Reaction score
Hey thanks just seen you replied! Your truck looks good! So you installed the 3.5 RL except preload? Do you know if it actually gave you a 2 inch lift in front seems the top hat is only 1-1/2" wondering how they say you get 2 from it. Anyway thanks again I appreciate the input I'll probably leave it out I have the kit just deciding on rims and tires now. And again good looking truck!
Thank you. I’m not 100% sure the height of the top hat spacer, for sure not 2” though. Most likely 1.5”. I believe the 2” come from the larger sprig and shock due to the off road package. That’s correct it’s the 3.5 RL without the front preloaded spacer.

Adamram

Reaction score
Hi
So I just had the 3.5in ready lift installed switch 35in tires. I didn’t get a chance to measure the center of the wheel to the fender as I have seen in this thread. I went back to the shop the first week bc my pass sided stut was making a load knocking noise (not the driver side ). He tightened up the top bolt on both sides and now the drivers side noise went away and now I have the knocking noise on the drive side. (Not as load but when I go over bumps on the side streets like it’s topping out ). I went back yesterday and they said over time the bout needs to be Tightened up. I also saw that I should maybe take out the preload spacer ? And I also saw someone install Bilstein 5100.
Any help on how to resolve this knocking issue would be great.
I have 2021 dodge night edition(not Rebel)

Attachments

• A611F8E6-99EF-4ECE-9F03-C295CF04FF25.jpeg
    A611F8E6-99EF-4ECE-9F03-C295CF04FF25.jpeg
    48.4 KB · Views: 100

Rammit

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Beautiful truck. I am running the same setup without the preload spacer. I’ve never had any knocking issues. I’d say try tightening again and if it persists, try removing the preload spacer.

Adamram

Reaction score
Hi. Thanks for the info.
I never measured my center wheel to fender before lift. Do you recall what yours was? Bc they say if it’s over 22.5 to keep preload spacer out. The shop did all my work.
If I take the preload spare out , how much lower will it be 2in or 1 1/2in once settled ?
I’m ok with it not being level and the front down alil more.
Or I was going to buy the Bilstein 5100 for the fronts and take out preload spacer since the shock you can set to 2in to match preload or put at 1.5

Thanks again for the info

Adamram

Reaction score
Also are you running 35in tires? If so can you let me know what your center wheel to fender is after you took out the preload spacer (or left out)
Thanks

Rammit

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Also are you running 35in tires? If so can you let me know what your center wheel to fender is after you took out the preload spacer (or left out)
Thanks

I do have the off-road package. I am running 35x11.50’s. Bone stock the center of hub to bottom of wheel opening was 23.25”. I’ll have to remeasure now but overall it lifted the front about 2” measuring from the ground.

_northram

Reaction score
SST 3.5 readylift on ORP w/o preload spacers. Running 35x12.5r20 nitto trail grapplers. Little bit of rub on the stock plastic mudguard, easy fix with a dremel tool. Other than that no issues turning. Had to remove the gatorback flaps on the front, will be ordering some kickback flaps eventually.

Attachments

• E5B58F74-4DDF-4679-BBEA-9FF1118832CC.jpeg
    E5B58F74-4DDF-4679-BBEA-9FF1118832CC.jpeg
    157.4 KB · Views: 112
  • 1D2C4195-05F8-48EC-B268-C11EF30B0D03.jpeg
    1D2C4195-05F8-48EC-B268-C11EF30B0D03.jpeg
    156.5 KB · Views: 114

Highertechnology

Reaction score
Does the readylift 3.5 and 2" level have the same top hat spacer. I called readylift but did not have confidence in his answer honestly. Im looking to run bilsteins and UCA and possibly the top hat spacer without the pre load spacer, since I have ORP.

Rammit

Ram Guru
Reaction score
SST 3.5 readylift on ORP w/o preload spacers. Running 35x12.5r20 nitto trail grapplers. Little bit of rub on the stock plastic mudguard, easy fix with a dremel tool. Other than that no issues turning. Had to remove the gatorback flaps on the front, will be ordering some kickback flaps eventually.
Looks awesome. What backspacing does your wheels have?

Rammit

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Does the readylift 3.5 and 2" level have the same top hat spacer. I called readylift but did not have confidence in his answer honestly. Im looking to run bilsteins and UCA and possibly the top hat spacer without the pre load spacer, since I have ORP.
The kit basically has spacer for the rear, a top hat type spacer as well as a preload spacer for the front.

Highertechnology

Reaction score
The kit basically has spacer for the rear, a top hat type spacer as well as a preload spacer for the front.

Thanks for reply.

There are two kits.
69-1921 ‘2” level’ for UCA and top hat
69-1935 ‘3.5” lift’ for UCA, top hat, preload spacer and rear spacers.

I’m just curious if the top hats from both kits are identical as I’m planning on lifting with 5100s and top spacer and UCA. If so, I don’t need rear spacer or preload and can save ~$200 if they’re the same.

Rammit

Ram Guru
Reaction score
You would have to talk to Readylift to confirm but I believe they are the same. If you get the kit with just the top hat and control arms, you may want to add a 1” spacer to the rear. You can determine exactly how much once the front is done.

Users who are viewing this thread