5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

ReadyLift 2in level long term

Slutzk

Cooling off
Reaction score
I drive to costco and back on saturdays.
Then you dont belong in a truck let alone wanting to level/lift it. a SUV would suit you just fine. Your ego as a man is killing you. Spacers are garbage period. You can afford a 50-60k+ truck, you can afford the "budget" strut leveling kit.

boogielander

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Wouldn't the added length from the spacers be equivalent to the added length of the bilstein? I guess obviously without the full travel capability. Or am I missing something about the angle on other components?
no. all it does is pushes everything down to achieve that "lifted" look. your shocks are now your bump stops.

boogielander

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Forums are often filled with enthusiasts who have how shall we say strong opinions 🙂
well some of us are here to give out free information that is otherwise learned by paying a hefty tuition through broken truck, broken parts, premature wear, etc.
at least i'm here to offer that. too many times i see people with broken truck or premature wears on stuff and i'm like... "i told ya so"

Slutzk

Cooling off
Reaction score
"i told ya so"
This right here.
"I put hockey pucks on my suspension to level it b.c i wanted to look cool, put bigger tires, but wanted to be a cheap ahh and save money and now im having issues with _________, please help"
You leveled/lifted your truck the cheapest way possible and your surprised? Who would have thought. Makes no sense to me.

Users who are viewing this thread