5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

RAMBOXES ARE OUTSTANDING!!!

alanstahl

Reaction score
I have had RAMBOXES on my 2010 Laramie, 2016 Limited and my coming 2019 Limited. They are outstanding as they make it so easy to walk up to and remove tools, jackets, camping gear, act as a cooler etc. I have construction tools in my ramboxes and it save me from having to jump into the bed of the truck for a separate toolbox. Also, I do not agree that any real value space is lost because only odds and ends can go on each side of the wheel well. I carry 4X8 sheets, vanities, toilets, cabinetry, lumber, tile, flooring andnever have the RAMBOXES interfered with my ability to laoad anything, to the contrary, it is nice to have space that it all usable with tools kept outside in the RAMBOXES wher eyou really need them. I 100% support everyone who buys a RAM to look closely at the RAMBOXES as for me it is part of my RAM and would not order ever without them. Think of them as a trunk on a car, 2016 RAM  .jpg 2016 RAM  .jpg

Slim

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I have had RAMBOXES on my 2010 Laramie, 2016 Limited and my coming 2019 Limited. They are outstanding as they make it so easy to walk up to and remove tools, jackets, camping gear, act as a cooler etc. I have construction tools in my ramboxes and it save me from having to jump into the bed of the truck for a separate toolbox. Also, I do not agree that any real value space is lost because only odds and ends can go on each side of the wheel well. I carry 4X8 sheets, vanities, toilets, cabinetry, lumber, tile, flooring andnever have the RAMBOXES interfered with my ability to laoad anything, to the contrary, it is nice to have space that it all usable with tools kept outside in the RAMBOXES wher eyou really need them. I 100% support everyone who buys a RAM to look closely at the RAMBOXES as for me it is part of my RAM and would not order ever without them. Think of them as a trunk on a car, View attachment 2454 View attachment 2454
Amen!!!(y)

sgk

Reaction score
Wow, you just made me feel better about waiting this long for them. Thank you.

sgk

Reaction score
So, just for fun

Ramboxes or Pano roof?
Ramboxes or 360 surround camera?
Ramboxes or no Hemi but rather v6?
Ramboxes or rear sliding window?
Ramboxes or 12" screen?

YardSale

Reaction score
So, just for fun

Ramboxes or Pano roof?
Ramboxes or 12" screen?
Yes................

habu987

Stormageddon, Dark Lord of All
Reaction score
So, just for fun

Ramboxes or Pano roof?
Ramboxes or 12" screen?
E) All of the above

sgk

Reaction score
E) All of the above
I thought some of these were tough choices but then again i never owned them yet. Ill add one more

Ramboxes but you get forest green exterior?

now ill know how much you really love them

SpeedyV

Ram Connoisseur
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
So, just for fun

Ramboxes or Pano roof?
Ramboxes or 12" screen?
I'm looking for the "and" option...

Slim

Ram Guru
Reaction score
So, just for fun

Ramboxes or Pano roof?
Ramboxes or 12" screen?

All of the above.

My personal order of the most important options after a RamBox is:

1. Hemi V-8 E-Tourque
2. 12 inch screen
3. 360 Surround View Camera
4. Pano Roof
5. Rear sliding window

and a LOUD Harmon Kardon stereo system if anyone from Corporate is reading these forums!

Ranchram

Reaction score
Life is just better with ramboxes. We currently have them on our 2014 ram 2500 limited. Tow straps, rescue equipment, blankets, tool kit, med kit, tie down straps, traction ramps they all go in the ramboxes. No need to worry about where the stuff is because it’s always in the ramboxes.

habu987

Stormageddon, Dark Lord of All
Reaction score
I thought some of these were tough choices but then again i never owned them yet. Ill add one more

Ramboxes but you get forest green exterior?

now ill know how much you really love them
If the forest green was a Longhorn color, then yes, yes I would get it. Green, blue, and red are my three favorite car colors, so...

alanstahl

Reaction score
If I had to remove one item it would be the Pano Roof as I have used my sliding roof seldom and there seems to be some AC issues associated with the expansive glass area

Neurobit

RAM Sorcerer
Reaction score
If my truck was a work truck I would def get this.
How secure are they? My worry would be someone jamming a screwdriver to pry them open and see if there’s anything of value inside.

YardSale

Reaction score

devildodge

Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
You should check out Retrax. They now have this little number that incorporates rails for mounting racks above the cover. REALLY slick! Although they don't have the rambox version yet but it's coming. Probably in time for when our trucks arrive. LOL! https://www.retrax.com/p-37776-retraxpro-xr.html#!year=2019||make=DODGE||model=RAM 1500
Thanks for that link. I seen these at Truck Nationals but the booth displaying it didn't have any there for sale.

It looks like an awesome system

unxpctd

Reaction score
The Rambox was the number 1 item on my list when I started looking for a 2017 Rebel.

Love the Rambox...will never own a Ram without them. I can put all kinds of things in them. Cleaning supplies, sun shade, towing supplies, tie downs. While I do lose some bed space...I don't need all of the room in the bed and honestly I only use the bed a few times a year. Its really handy to have a truck bed for hauling items but losing part of the bed space to the Rambox isn't a big deal at all.

Users who are viewing this thread