5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rambox/E-torque order tracking

ExcursionDiesel

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I have both simply because MOTS was the only option when I ordered and later I decided to become a site supporter here. BOTS takes seconds to check. I like the spreadsheet approach.

Rammer76

Reaction score
Was looking at BOTS this morning trying to will my truck to move by staring at it and noticed @1stTimeRAM @Evansgke @Rammer76 your trucks are all in the New Boston Michigan lot waiting for a train south. The race is on! (I’m in the same lot but heading East so can’t race with you guys).
I've been watching your truck and mine! I'm glad you willed the both of our trucks onward. It looks like our trucks are very close to the same configuration. I hope we both get them delivered soon & with no issues!

thcmas35

Tracking order
Tracking order
Reaction score
I just got an email update from 'Nicole' saying that my Ram is scheduled to arrive at the dealer in MN between 9/25-10/1 (but could change). My last movement was on 9/12 when I got my window sticker. I have been without a truck since I turned my leased Ram in back in May and I have an ATV trip on 9/28 where I need the truck. Crossing my fingers it arrives before my trip!!!

Foxman

Reaction score
Hey @Kaz, you made it KZ yet? Don't see your info updated on the spreadsheet. If you get your truck 3 days after me, you get to claim the title for the longest wait for a Rambox truck. Otherwise, the title will be MINE!!! lol...

I wonder if FCA will give me a prize for that? lmao!

Reactions: Kaz

Kaz

Reaction score
BOTS has me stuck in JB since 9/16

JB - MOPAR CUSTOM SHOP OPERATIONS - 9/16/2018 20:22:00 - Ingate / Rebay at Facility

Just checked again and I’m now KZ.

Last edited:

edrclark

Staff member
Site Supporter & Order Tracking
Site Supporter
Reaction score
And mine is on a train, in Detroit

So maybe moving. Maybe in circles

Phiefer

Reaction score
I just got an email update from 'Nicole' saying that my Ram is scheduled to arrive at the dealer in MN between 9/25-10/1 (but could change). My last movement was on 9/12 when I got my window sticker. I have been without a truck since I turned my leased Ram in back in May and I have an ATV trip on 9/28 where I need the truck. Crossing my fingers it arrives before my trip!!!
Where in MN?
I'm waiting in Owatonna (southern MN).

Ranchram

Reaction score
Seven days and counting in the Detroit mound road yard, which reminds me in many ways of Stalag 17 given the lovable sergeant “I know nothing!” Shultz. Who in this instance is played by my dealership sales manager.

thcmas35

Tracking order
Tracking order
Reaction score
Where in MN?
I'm waiting in Owatonna (southern MN).
Shakopee Ram. My truck is listed on their website and has been since my window sticker posted. Been in KZ since 9/11 or so.

1Raider

Reaction score
Is it just me or does MOTS seem slow on the updates lately?

It may just be that I've started looking at it closely again since mine has shipped out of the plant..

Couchsachraga

Reaction score
D1 yesterday, built and "I" today! Now to try and figure out the order of the codes normally (and how many days until it is sitting waiting to be shipped...)

Users who are viewing this thread