5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rambox/E-torque order tracking

1Raider

Reaction score
@1Raider has rail departed!

Wonder why mine left out of NEW BOSTON, MI an others left out of STERLING HEIGHTS ASSEMBLY PLANT ?

My guess is if a Train is there needing loaded the trucks that come off the line go to the rail right away and when there isn't one they go to the storage yard...

Last edited:

Edwards

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Wonder why mine left out of NEW BOSTON, MI an others left out of STERLING HEIGHTS ASSEMBLY PLANT ?

My guess is if a Train is there needing loaded the trucks that come off the line go to the rail right away and when there isn't one they go to the storage yard...

Browsing through the MOTS data it looks like there are at least three RAM departure points for Rail. No idea why one over the other unless it's based on final destination.

Dads Ram

Reaction score
Well, looks like I got onto a different train in Ft. Madison. Nice joining you for part of the ride @Neocane. I must be on the express to Pearland now, while yours is what looks to be a day ahead of me, Alliance bound.

In-Transit Report Station, Rail Arrival 09/17/18 02:31:00 PM FORT MADISON, IA
In-Transit 09/18/18 01:54:00 PM FORT MADISON, IA

Neocane

Reaction score
Well, looks like I got onto a different train in Ft. Madison. Nice joining you for part of the ride @Neocane. I must be on the express to Pearland now, while yours is what looks to be a day ahead of me, Alliance bound.

In-Transit Report Station, Rail Arrival 09/17/18 02:31:00 PM FORT MADISON, IA
In-Transit 09/18/18 01:54:00 PM FORT MADISON, IA

Yeah buddy! South bound and down!

edrclark

Staff member
Site Supporter & Order Tracking
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Mine is heading to the west coast, don’t think it will have any company

Ranchram

Reaction score
I wish more folks’ trucks going to Colorado would get built so that my truck can get out of the Detroit mound yard hooskow and on a train. 6 days and counting in the clink.

Phiefer

Reaction score
I see my truck is JB Status in Detoit Axle Yard with a hold code of H33? Seems like it went there after a few days in Status I.
Anyone have a decoder ring to find out what the hold code of H22 means?

Last edited:

dutchman187

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Sounds like you have inside knowledge? ;)

I wish! I'm just assuming they won't keep incentives on Limiteds the same 3 months in a row, particularly after the jump Canada saw last month in incentives and GMC/Chevy competition out in full force currently. I could very well be wrong, but I'd sure like to wait a bit longer and find out. :)

anthtony

Reaction score
Was looking at BOTS this morning trying to will my truck to move by staring at it and noticed @1stTimeRAM @Evansgke @Rammer76 your trucks are all in the New Boston Michigan lot waiting for a train south. The race is on! (I’m in the same lot but heading East so can’t race with you guys).
Random question. I hear folks talking about “MOTS” a lot. What is that? I know what “BOTS” is :)

Edwards

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Us oldtimers are still subscribed from back before BOTS existed. Once Ram clears out the backlog we probably won't see references to it anymore. Most of us didn't spend the money to track twice (MOTS & BOTS). That's just foolish. Like trading a working vehicle on a new one. Oh, wait...

Users who are viewing this thread