5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rambox/E-torque order tracking

edrclark

Staff member
Site Supporter & Order Tracking
Site Supporter
Reaction score
The only thing better than BOTS or MOTS showing you're built is downloading your build sheet and seeing everything on it just as ordered.

Do they make frames for 10 page documents?

Really, really fine print

thcmas35

Tracking order
Tracking order
Reaction score
Just checked, can’t get a build sheet until JB or better. Framing, paint or inspection, still not available
I tried my build sheet also and am not seeing mine yet. Guessing they are batch processed, but just a guess.

ExcursionDiesel

Ram Guru
Reaction score
The only thing better than BOTS or MOTS showing you're built is downloading your build sheet and seeing everything on it just as ordered.

Do they make frames for 10 page documents?

True. That's the most tangible evidence of existence that we have. The next step is downloading a window sticker. From what I've gathered, the Window Sticker is generated after KZ and before transportation pickup. After that, it's in the hands of the shipper all the way to delivery.

Edwards

Ram Guru
Reaction score
True. That's the most tangible evidence of existence that we have. The next step is downloading a window sticker. From what I've gathered, the Window Sticker is generated after KZ and before transportation pickup. After that, it's in the hands of the shipper all the way to delivery.

Yea, I guess the window sticker would be more suitable for framing...

Edwards

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Anyone using MOTS ever look at the build sheet Milous pulled for you? I got a PM from him and it is a totally different format than the public downloadable version and has a lot of warranty specifics listed out. Check your PM's on JeepGarage and it should have a link from him to download.

ExcursionDiesel

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Anyone using MOTS ever look at the build sheet Milous pulled for you? I got a PM from him and it is a totally different format than the public downloadable version and has a lot of warranty specifics listed out. Check your PM's on JeepGarage and it should have a link from him to download.
Yes, he generates a report from the data that is much nicer with extra stuff. Very nice.

D

Deleted member 85

Let’s hope @BobbiBigWheels does an update soon
Lol it's 11AM in BC! Just got to work, just a sec...

torches.jpg

SpeedyV

Ram Connoisseur
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Yes...I have both saved for posterity ;)

swamprabbit

Reaction score
Yes, he generates a report from the data that is much nicer with extra stuff. Very nice.

Milous sent me a link so I could download my 2019 Larmine Longhorn build sheet last week. He had sent me a copy of the window sticker a few days earlier.

My Vehicle seems to be struck in the Detroit Mound Road Yard
Offsite awaiting scheduling to be loaded on a rail car to the final destination then trucked to the dealership .

edrclark

Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
dang it, BOTS does not have me built yet. maybe the paint sprayer got clogged

Slim

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I did notice on mine that it shows built 9/8 and warranty coverage starts today, even though it's not hit KZ yet. Wonder if that date gets updated once actually sold?
Should be when it is marked as sold at the dealer. Otherwise trucks sitting on the lot for two months waiting to be sold would be short changed on their warranty when it finally got sold

rdz418

Site Supporter and Tracking
Reaction score
OK. Back to the waiting game. Original dealer would not honor original deal on my truck (long story. I think they have someone else they want to sell it to). Luckily I did not put any money down when I ordered it, so I walked. So now, went to a different dealer and ordered another truck today. Will update my signature, as soon as I figure out how. Have plenty of time, since the wait begins again.

ExcursionDiesel

Ram Guru
Reaction score
OK. Back to the waiting game. Original dealer would not honor original deal on my truck (long story. I think they have someone else they want to sell it to). Luckily I did not put any money down when I ordered it, so I walked. So now, went to a different dealer and ordered another truck today. Will update my signature, as soon as I figure out how. Have plenty of time, since the wait begins again.

Wow....I'd be upset. Might require restraints or a tazer if that happened. Sorry they did that to you.

Users who are viewing this thread