5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rambox/E-torque order tracking

Foxman

Reaction score
Still D1. Dealership GM, who has been pestering the local FCA reps for service and production, was told my order would go INTO production on 9/2, estimated ship date of 9/14. According to tracking we're still sitting in D1... 9/14 is only 4 days away. Not holding my breath. SUPER FRUSTRATED at this point...
I feel you bro! I'm scheduled to be built this week. I'm not holding my breath but I am crossing my fingers!

sgk

Reaction score
IMG_20180910_095019.jpg IMG_20180910_094955.jpg

One on the road in the Toronto area, definitely one I'd buy if i didn't have mine. It's a sport model but looks loaded besides that.

Kaz

Reaction score
I feel you bro! I'm scheduled to be built this week. I'm not holding my breath but I am crossing my fingers!

I literally walked into the GM's office on Saturday and just straight asked him where he was getting his information; I haven't told him I'm tracking the order on here. He swore he had a screen shot other than the POC that showed an estimated ship date of 9/14 that production was standing behind... I told him "I'm not trying to call you a liar, but I've heard all of this before, and I'm tired of getting the riot act from my wife about her truck". He tried to find the email he received, couldn't, but told me to ping him at 10:30 this morning to remind him to badger his FCA rep contacts. He's supposedly worked for FCA for 18 years in North Texas, and knows a number of people. I still can't get a straight answer from anyone as to what is really going on with her truck. I told the dealership to feel free to reorder another truck if they'd prefer, they chose to sit on the order as is... and here we are... *sigh*

TimG

Reaction score
Nice spy shot! But 39KPH on the highway?!?!?! Even for Canada that pretty slow lol!

sgk

Reaction score
Nice spy shot! But 39KPH on the highway?!?!?! Even for Canada that pretty slow lol!
Ya that's the 401 for you even on a good day it's full of traffic, nevermind on a rainy day.
Sure it's just Toronto but still North Americas busiest hwy.

thcmas35

Tracking order
Tracking order
Reaction score
Per Nicole's email this morning, mine is built and pending inspection. According to BOTS, I was last D1 status yday afternoon.

Edwards

Ram Guru
Reaction score
The only thing better than BOTS or MOTS showing you're built is downloading your build sheet and seeing everything on it just as ordered.

Do they make frames for 10 page documents?

edrclark

Staff member
Site Supporter & Order Tracking
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Just checked, can’t get a build sheet until JB or better. Framing, paint or inspection, still not available

Users who are viewing this thread