5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rambox/E-torque order tracking

SpeedyV

Ram Connoisseur
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Interesting. Several of us should have that same D1-D line.
@Slim - do you have this on your build sheet?
I can confirm that I did. And it didn’t show up via MOTS. But it explains why it ‘looks like’ I was in D1 for more than 80 days.

edrclark

Staff member
Site Supporter & Order Tracking
Site Supporter
Reaction score
A long time ago, I asked MOTS if it would show a regression back to D status, he said it would not

SpeedyV

Ram Connoisseur
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Update to my previous list...I took advantage of a rainy Saturday to knock out a few things:
  • Adjusted the RamBox lids.
  • Polished out the major scratches, with a bit left to do on the fender flare (with an orbital). The microscratches can wait until a detail.
  • Still need to address the tonneau cover clamp locations.
  • Ignoring the tailgate cable for now.
  • Will make an appointment later this month for several items:
    • Install missing bed extender parts
    • Replace damaged lower air dam
    • Replace defective door panel (I'll inspect the new one to determine whether to keep the original, as the defect is minimal)
    • Correct installation of rear seats to enable recline (the cables are properly attached; it looks like the seat belt buckle straps are so tight that they will not permit movement of either rear seat)
I'm still noticing an occasional body flex / 'clunk', but it's minor and sporadic. It seems more likely to happen when I'm in Off Road mode (air suspension). So I'll keep listening.

I also found a very small "soft ding" at the bottom edge of the passenger front door while working on the scratches. In my opinion (corroborated by my wife), it's not even worth mentioning to the dealer.

So...we're getting there quickly. Fortunately for me, I have not encountered any issues with the drivetrain or anything mechanical/electrical (A/C, UConnect, etc.). I've had fun playing with the LaneSense and Adaptive Cruise Control settings. And I just passed 100 miles on the truck today, so I'm still VERY new to ownership :) I can't wait for the floodwaters to recede here in north Texas so that I can detail the truck and snag some photos.

And by the way...this is one sweet ride!

stubright

Reaction score
Glad to hear sounds like you are enjoying your new truck. I am waiting for mine to be deliver to dealer (same dealer as Boatjockey).

Should be next week!!!

ExcursionDiesel

Ram Guru
Reaction score
@202snowman your truck just got built!

202snowman (Ram 1500 Limited CC 4x4 - Delmonico Red)
Date ordered: 05/03/2018
Current Status: I
D1 status date: 07/12/2018
Estimated delivery: TBD
Built pending inspection: 09/08/18 11:24:00 PM
Ingate / Rebay at Facility 09/09/18 12:58:00 AM STERLING HEIGHTS ASSEMBLY PLANT

Dean3206

Reaction score
Well mine is in Louisville KY as of yesterday on its way to Memphis. 5-23 order date. I am ready. Drove my 2011 to deer camp this weekend maybe for the last time.

YardSale

Reaction score
Looks like I'm still in "D" purgatory...........wish I could just forget about it until it arrives.........but that's not gonna happen. Woe is me..............what's that number for the D purgatory support group again?.........

ExcursionDiesel

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Well mine is in Louisville KY as of yesterday on its way to Memphis. 5-23 order date. I am ready. Drove my 2011 to deer camp this weekend maybe for the last time.
Mine will follow yours to Memphis then by truck to Jackson TN..

202snowman

5thGenRams Supporter
Site Supporter
Reaction score
@202snowman your truck just got built!

202snowman (Ram 1500 Limited CC 4x4 - Delmonico Red)
Date ordered: 05/03/2018
Current Status: I
D1 status date: 07/12/2018
Estimated delivery: TBD
Built pending inspection: 09/08/18 11:24:00 PM
Ingate / Rebay at Facility 09/09/18 12:58:00 AM STERLING HEIGHTS ASSEMBLY PLANT

Woo hoo....anyone want to buy it? Lol

Users who are viewing this thread