5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rambox/E-torque order tracking

devildodge

Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I have upgraded my membership on this site and paid a fee so @BobbiBigWheels is tracking mine. I just kept seeing MOTS and wondered what it was. Thanks.
After I made the post I seen you were subscribed to BOTS.

We just get the question atleast twice a month...lol

Just wanted to give the info that we do it here, and from what I hear it is better.

Thanks for supporting and for using the search button.

I see some RamBox trucks are getting closer to their owners.

Hope Ram sees the concerns from some who have recieved them and they get them right real soon.

Biga

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Ordered my big horn sport Etorque 8/6 and got a call that truck came in last night. 3 1/2 weeks. Pretty quick I'm wondering if the dealer went and picked it up or had it picked up to get it in for months end. I'm only 4 hours south of the plant.

Reactions: 356

ExcursionDiesel

Ram Guru
Reaction score
It's official......I'm a site supporter/tracking member now! Does the tracking information get placed on the spreadsheet or do I need to do that?

You may find your order is already entered on the spreadsheet...if not, add it at the bottom. Feel free to edit your order status. Please don't edit other's orders or in grey colored areas. Other than that, add your updates. Thanks!

YardSale

Reaction score
You may find your order is already entered on the spreadsheet...if not, add it at the bottom. Feel free to edit your order status. Please don't edit other's orders or in grey colored areas. Other than that, add your updates. Thanks!
Thanks! I'm already listed on the spreadsheet. Bobby says I'm still not in D1 yet.....Arggggg!

Foxman

Reaction score
Would like to learn more about ceramic coating. Can you share some good links. Thanks

Go on you tube and check out Pan the organizer. He reviews all of the products and shows how to install them.

Foxman

Reaction score
I'v e installed CQuartz UK 3,0 with gliss on my 2018 Targa 4 GTS. Its really nice at keeping the car clean and scratch free. I would recommend it. It's best when the truck is new but you will still need to do paint correction even on a new vehicle. Every minor scratch or defect must be addressed before you apply the product.
If you are not a detailed, meticulous and have a clean environment, bring it to a professional. Its worth the extra money to get it done right.
I personally enjoy doing it, but it is time consuming and takes patience.

Foxman

Reaction score
Whoever holds the keys to the spreadsheet, please copy the correct formulas to my days calculation, I'm at the top of the list as Foxman and my cells are using the formulas for the truck below me.

ExcursionDiesel

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Whoever holds the keys to the spreadsheet, please copy the correct formulas to my days calculation, I'm at the top of the list as Foxman and my cells are using the formulas for the truck below me.
Good catch. Done. Thanks.

SpeedyV

Ram Connoisseur
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
For those of us still waiting, thank God for college football!
My truck is sitting in a rail yard holding lot 10 minutes north of me. My dealer (15 minutes southwest of me) is guessing it'll arrive at their facility sometime between Monday and Thursday, and I'll probably have to wait until next Saturday before we can go in and complete the purchase. So yeah...working on patience!

TCWoody

Reaction score
Was lucky enough to get mine today! I did not get the bed utility package and wasn’t sure if it would come with the rails and cargo divider but it did. I had the dealer add the spray in liner. Something to look out for and I’m not sure if anyone else has had this but the pieces to transition the bed divider into the bed extender are not there as shown in the picture. The dealer is looking into it. View attachment 2840 View attachment 2841 View attachment 2842 View attachment 2843
Douglass31 what was the resolution to the missing bed extender hardware in the back of the truck. My Rebel is missing these pieces also and looks just like your picture. Thanks

Douglas31

Reaction score
Douglass31 what was the resolution to the missing bed extender hardware in the back of the truck. My Rebel is missing these pieces also and looks just like your picture. Thanks
The dealer said they are still waiting to hear back.

Boatjockey

Reaction score
My truck arrived at the rail yard at 2am and was offloaded by 9:45am The dealership told me days ago they would hot ticket (expedite) the pick up when it arrived. They claimed this morning that no one was working at the yard (yesterday they said it would close at noon today). All lies. I went by the lot at 5:15pm and they were still unloading train cars and loading up car carriers. I made sure I stopped by after 6pm and told the sales manager. Now I may get my truck on Tuesday. Not happy.

Users who are viewing this thread