5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rambox/E-torque order tracking

TDubyaDubya

Tracking order
Tracking order
Reaction score
My truck (backrow71) on MOTS went D1 for the first time yesterday - only 102 days after ordering. Woot!

YardSale

Reaction score
So I just got an email from my salesman saying he's seeing "movement" on other ramboxes. Says I'm still in "D" status but he expects that to change any day now. MOTS (as of last update) still has mine listed as new order. Is D status the same as "new order?" Reason I ask is that JG still has me listed that way.

Harrijh

Reaction score
I just received a message from my dealer (and a good friend) that said mine is moving now and it has an estimated ship date of September 2. Looks like they are finally getting through the backlog.

Harrijh

Reaction score
D means your order has been accepted and assigned a VIN and has a tentative schedule assigned to it.
He also mentioned it moved to gateline, so I assumed that was D1. He gave me a VIN a couple of weeks back. Either way, progress is better than sitting completely still!

Dads Ram

Reaction score
Ramchat is down a second day in a row. Now I have no one to pester, but then I have no one to be frustrated with either. I can't decided if that's good or bad. :confused:

Last edited:

SpeedyV

Ram Connoisseur
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I just got an email with same info - D1, but scheduled build date week of 3rd - not ship date.
Ordered end of June.
That timing seems in line with most. I ordered 5/25 and went down the line on 8/9 (KZ yesterday).

ramfan

Reaction score
I was told Monday D1 and ship date of 9-1 .order my truck 5/15. Don't believe it I think end of September is more realistic. Also I told my salesman ram should give us something for waiting so long

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/