5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rambox/E-torque order tracking

cjgerson

Reaction score
Dealer sent me a note this morning.,,,,,"I have an update even though your truck hasn't moved from JS status. The estimated arrival date changed finally for the first time in like two months to 8/14. So they must be more confident in the transportation"

edrclark

Staff member
Site Supporter & Order Tracking
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Dealer sent me a note this morning.,,,,,"I have an update even though your truck hasn't moved from JS status. The estimated arrival date changed finally for the first time in like two months to 8/14. So they must be more confident in the transportation"

You guys really need to get your trucks out of Detroit. You are talking up parking space that is needed so they can build mine. :cool:

RT70808

Reaction score
You guys really need to get your trucks out of Detroit. You are talking up parking space that is needed so they can build mine. :cool:
Get them to remove the $1645 destination charge off the sticker and buy a one way ticket to Detroit + a Lyft!

Kramersp

Reaction score
Ram just told me that my truck has a "ramp" date of August 5th. Anyone know what that means? It's in the Budd yard awaiting shipping.

Boatjockey

Reaction score
Ram just told me that my truck has a "ramp" date of August 5th. Anyone know what that means? It's in the Budd yard awaiting shipping.
Just a guess but it could indicate loading on a train. If so, I'll keep my fingers crossed for you.

cjgerson

Reaction score
You call or chat with them to get that info?

BZ23

Reaction score
I agree with you 100% I've said many times before I understand the frustrations of those who are waiting but that said when those that are waiting receive their trucks I think they are going to be very happy.

I have had my truck 2 months. (I am not rubbing it in). I am just mentioning this because I have to tell you guys that you will be happy when you get it. It is worth the wait. I am in love with this truck and so is everyone else that has a chance to see it. I have had people stop me to ask questions all the time.
For the bad news....I got rear ended last week. (Terrible luck! Truck in the shop. I have had the luxury of driving my old truck (2014 GMC Sierr) while my Ram is being fixed. While the old truck in my mind was top class till the day I got my Ram, after putting 3500 miles on the ram and going back to the Sierra, I realize how amazing our new trucks really are from ride to electronics. I cannot wait to get my truck back.
Moral of the story, patience is hard to have at this point, but you will be happy when it appears.

Jared B

Site admin
Staff member
Reaction score
Glad to hear you're still happy with it, sorry to hear that you got rear ended though. Hopefully your truck comes back good as new soon.

RT70808

Reaction score
I have had my truck 2 months. (I am not rubbing it in). I am just mentioning this because I have to tell you guys that you will be happy when you get it. It is worth the wait. I am in love with this truck and so is everyone else that has a chance to see it. I have had people stop me to ask questions all the time.
For the bad news....I got rear ended last week. (Terrible luck! Truck in the shop. I have had the luxury of driving my old truck (2014 GMC Sierr) while my Ram is being fixed. While the old truck in my mind was top class till the day I got my Ram, after putting 3500 miles on the ram and going back to the Sierra, I realize how amazing our new trucks really are from ride to electronics. I cannot wait to get my truck back.
Moral of the story, patience is hard to have at this point, but you will be happy when it appears.
Everyone, all jokes aside. I ve had mine for 3 weeks and it’s great. Just be patient and hold the course for your shiny new trucks! BZ sorry some idiot wasn’t paying attention and rear ended you!

Users who are viewing this thread