5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

RamBox Dividers - a better option!

RNB

Reaction score
We ran the first of the Production version of the Dividers yesterday and filmed a time lapse video of it. It takes 57 minutes to produce one set of Dividers and I thought you folks would like to see the production on the CNC machine.

Can’t wait to get my set

Ellisstrong

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
We ran the first of the Production version of the Dividers yesterday and filmed a time lapse video of it. It takes 57 minutes to produce one set of Dividers and I thought you folks would like to see the production on the CNC machine.

Definitely looking forward to getting to order a set. Any early ordering options for beta testers?

Matt_T

Reaction score
I love it. When you are able I would also like to buy a set.

Lil Miss Always Wrong

Reaction score
those are too cool. You should make the little "hook parts" ram head & horns cutout (lol, as if it weren't complicated ENUF! There's always one....lol

(and what are "PUCKUPS"? i saw it in ur 1st photo : ) : )

Barnyard

Reaction score
those are too cool. You should make the little "hook parts" ram head & horns cutout (lol, as if it weren't complicated ENUF! There's always one....lol

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

pgienger

Reaction score
Sorry if you answered this already, but are you doing floor pieces?

Capt Joe

Reaction score

PUCKUPS are cell phone holders made from genuine Hockey Pucks. Its another company that I own and is funding the development for Dividers

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

Fishing Rod and general use holders....use your imagination...even a rag can hang through there...

Sorry if you answered this already, but are you doing floor pieces?

I have developed floor pieces and use them in my truck, but I'm still tweaking the shape so they are not yet ready for prime time.

Capt Joe

Reaction score
Well, we have 4 more Pre-Production models to release! These are very very close to the final design. Actually we are removing the forward Fishing Rod Holder so it wont interfere with the latch, therefore these final Pre-production models have more features than the ones that we are bringing to market. Plus you could check out and buy through our all new website https://www.dtboxdividers.com/ which is launching today as well!

20190517_125339.jpg

Reactions: J4U

ders0

Reaction score
Bummer - Out of stock. :(

Are the finals coming soon?

Capt Joe

Reaction score
The Dividers are ready! We went live today with our website and our very first batch of RamBox Dividers are ready to be shipped. I am so thankful for the 5th gen ram community for helping me make this happen and I hope you all enjoy these dividers as much as i do! Here is the link to the website to get yourself some!

Ellisstrong

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score

Diamondback

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Glad I came across this .. I just pre-ordered my Rig and was wanting to make my own since the OEM way overpriced.
Looks like you took so much time to design these, I'll just order yours instead LOL

Great Work!!!!

Tim N

Users who are viewing this thread