5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

RamBox Dividers - a better option!

StuartV

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Just ordered a single set. I wanted two, but I couldn’t edit the quantity or add another set.

Same thing. I could not see any way to order 2 sets at one time. I even tried just adding a second set to my cart and it would not let me.

No worries. I probably only need one set anyway.

Ordered.

ppowell1983

Reaction score
I can’t seem to order, the website says out of stock.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

pgienger

Reaction score
Just got my set a week or so ago, very nice for the most part. I'd just like to give a little manufacturing feedback however as I had to do some trimming to get them to "go together."

I believe it was on the long bar, where they hooked over the slot. Maybe the CNC machine did the outline, then came back to do the separation in the hook and there was a bit of a point left over there.

The other part was the overlap in the long bar and the center divider. The tolerance seemed too tight so the slots needed a bit of light expanding to fit.

Not big issues for me, a couple minutes with a sharp blade fixed it all, but somebody less patient could have gotten bent out of shape.

Keep up the good work!

barakutha

Reaction score
Just ordered a pair today. When do you think they'll be off backorder?

barakutha

Reaction score
Purchased a pair. Joe said they were shipped out last week via priority, but haven't gotten anything yet. Radio silence when I emailed him for a tracking number. Not cool

Kxlexus

Reaction score
I ordered a set and received in about a week. They are really nice and help to organize small articles I keep in my Ramboxes

barakutha

Reaction score
I ordered a set and received in about a week. They are really nice and help to organize small articles I keep in my Ramboxes

I'm looking forward to em also, seems like a solid product. Just not sure why communication is so poor. I'm sure he's a busy guy

Kxlexus

Reaction score
I can certainly see why you are upset. I would be too. Mine were delivered timely but it’s unfortunate that they aren’t responding to your questions. It wouldn’t take long for them to answer you.

barakutha

Reaction score
All's well that ends well

38bd8505c00a8f5a726bd3d4de75ca34.jpg

U

User_18177

PUCKUPS are cell phone holders made from genuine Hockey Pucks. Its another company that I own and is funding the development for Dividers

Fishing Rod and general use holders....use your imagination...even a rag can hang through there...

I have developed floor pieces and use them in my truck, but I'm still tweaking the shape so they are not yet ready for prime time.
When are you estimating the floor pieces to be done? I'd like to order them and the dividers at one time. Thank you.

Capt Joe

Reaction score
Hi Guys, ...and yes I'm sorry I haven't been around too much lately. We are SWAMPED with RAMBOX DIVIDERS orders, and have been for a while now. We made great incremental improvements along the way with better tooling and switching to firmer ABS plastic. We introduced HATCH which is the left and right "Large" compartment Hatches and 4 smaller dividers that we throw in with that order. We listened and adapted to your feedback along the way. As a side note when our site says they are 'in stock' means they are ready to ship. when they are on back order that usually means we are either milling them on the CNC or waiting on more ABS from our suppliers. I didn't think sooooo many people have DT's with RamBoxes yet! Thanks folks, this is a wild ride we're on and we love making these. Heck, I use mine every day.

20190920_170620.jpg

DIVIDERS AND HATCH

SpeedyV

Ram Connoisseur
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Hi Guys, ...and yes I'm sorry I haven't been around too much lately. We are SWAMPED with RAMBOX DIVIDERS orders, and have been for a while now. We made great incremental improvements along the way with better tooling and switching to firmer ABS plastic. We introduced HATCH which is the left and right "Large" compartment Hatches and 4 smaller dividers that we throw in with that order. We listened and adapted to your feedback along the way. As a side note when our site says they are 'in stock' means they are ready to ship. when they are on back order that usually means we are either milling them on the CNC or waiting on more ABS from our suppliers. I didn't think sooooo many people have DT's with RamBoxes yet! Thanks folks, this is a wild ride we're on and we love making these. Heck, I use mine every day.

View attachment 40671

DIVIDERS AND HATCH
Looking good!

SilverNight2020

Reaction score

View attachment 40671

DIVIDERS AND HATCH
Hey Capt, just found this thread and I really liked the prototype you made with the three bag hooks and the big back whole before you started adding the long and short dividers. If you are having to mill these anyways, any chance I can get that set? That set would serve me perfectly with my tool bag sitting between the dividers. Great stuff though.

Users who are viewing this thread