5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ram Will Reveal The New 2025 Ram 1500 RHO On April 25th!

Darksteel165

Legendary member
Reaction score
Differnet? 🤔 The GT had sport exhaust, Ram cold air intake, and performance pages. I don't see those mentioned in the specs.
The X has a console shifter and paddles. I think they all have performance pages now?
Now i'm even more confused of what the Rebel X is suppose to be...

Green Streak

Reaction score
I’m trying my best to talk myself into liking these new options because I’m going to trade soon, but I just can’t like the standard output Rebel version no matter how many “GT” or “X” decals they put on it, and for base price $70,000 RHO (remove hellcat option) 540 hp truck, I would just get this that’s loaded up with more options

Eltaco

Ram Guru
Reaction score
RHO is a huge hit for me, personally. While the hellcat would be tons of fun, I have to admit I in no way need for 700hp and 12mpg as my daily driver is a long-term suffered consequence. I always thought the TRX with a standard hemi would really turn my crank.

What I do appreciate and make use of is the suspension, wider body, lift, and 35” tires. It’s everything I did to my own truck aftermarket, but with a much more aggressive appearance to boot.

As much as I have to admit it, the price point of $70k starting is “low enough” to actually be appealing. I already see MD and Koons offering $10k off sticker on new orders, so I feel this is a truly competitive and sensible option at this point. I’m really looking forward to a better understanding of build options and subsequent cost-adders. Looks like Level 1 will be +$10k, but I'm not clear on what is standard vs optional.

spyder

Reaction score
The RHO is about perfect for what I would want in a half ton truck, although I'd want a longer bed. If it's still around in 4 or 5 years I'll probably grab one, but I don't forsee buying another new truck anytime soon unless something major happens to my current one.

AnthonyRI

5thGenRams Vendor
5thGenRams Vendor
Reaction score
$95-100k for a Level 2 is my guess. Based on how many V6 Raptors I see every day (6 yesterday in a town of 60k), they might sell a bunch of them.
Only a level 1 avail (which is pretty well packed, over an already stacked base). The highest build I have so far is $93,325 MSRP ($82,325 after discount).
Meanwhile, the highest Tungsten we have on order is at $95,385 ($83939 after discount)

securityguy

Legendary member
Reaction score
The RHO is about perfect for what I would want in a half ton truck, although I'd want a longer bed. If it's still around in 4 or 5 years I'll probably grab one, but I don't forsee buying another new truck anytime soon unless something major happens to my current one.
You only live once my friend and you can't take it with you!

Ramroo

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Look at the power wagon also.
6’4” bed
MUCH better off road capabilities. Locking front diff, winch, more lift. 6.4 V8
Definitely not the best HD for towing.

Edit: also 2500 Rebel

Last edited:

CHeYeNNe71

Ram Guru
Reaction score
The X has a console shifter and paddles. I think they all have performance pages now?
Now i'm even more confused of what the Rebel X is suppose to be...
I seen a video over weekend. Looks like special interior/ badging and paint color sets the X apart.

Jedi9

Reaction score
I’m trying my best to talk myself into liking these new options because I’m going to trade soon, but I just can’t like the standard output Rebel version no matter how many “GT” or “X” decals they put on it, and for base price $70,000 RHO (remove hellcat option) 540 hp truck, I would just get this that’s loaded up with more options

They have 2023 Dodge Challenger Demon 170s at 100,000 over list!!!!! $225,000o_O

Dewey

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Only a level 1 avail (which is pretty well packed, over an already stacked base). The highest build I have so far is $93,325 MSRP ($82,325 after discount).
Meanwhile, the highest Tungsten we have on order is at $95,385 ($83939 after discount)
Wow! Suddenly the RHO doesn't look nearly as good of a deal like the early videos projected. Better be a crapload of extra options for the extra $10k package. I haven't seen the list yet of what's included.

mikeru82

Legendary member
Reaction score
Wow! Suddenly the RHO doesn't look nearly as good of a deal like the early videos projected. Better be a crapload of extra options for the extra $10k package. I haven't seen the list yet of what's included.
Well here ya go...

Dewey

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Well here ya go...

Looking for a detailed breakdown with prices between the packages and other options. Don’t see that unless I’m missing something.🤔

You would think they would have the builder up the day it’s announced they’re for sale. I should know better. That never happens.

mikeru82

Legendary member
Reaction score
Looking for a detailed breakdown with prices between the packages and other options. Don’t see that unless I’m missing something.🤔

You would think they would have the builder up the day it’s announced they’re for sale. I should know better. That never happens.
Agreed. Ideally you want people to play around on the website, configuring their next trucks. But that's not how Ram does it. They like to wait several months before making that available. For now you'll probably have to hit up a dealership for that kind of information.

Users who are viewing this thread