5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ram Will Reveal The New 2025 Ram 1500 RHO On April 25th!

redriderbob

Co-Editor & Ram Guru!
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score

Ram Will Reveal The New 2025 Ram 1500 RHO On April 25th!​

Ram's New Performance Off-Roader Looks To Be Getting Ready For Official Reveal...​

tempImagefJZNIe.png

Yesterday, Ram teased that it would reveal another new pickup on April 25th. Being towed by a 2024 Ram 2500 Rebel, this new mystery truck looks like the 2025 Ram 1500 RHO. The RHO won’t replace the TRX, which ended production in the 2024 model year, but will act as an extension of it. Scheduled to begin production in Q3 2024 at the Sterling Heights Assembly Plant (SHAP), it makes sense that Ram would be gearing up for what could be its most anticipated reveal this year.

Idahoktm

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
They also mentioned the RHO could be “ a more affordable version of the TRX.” I’d like to know what they consider “affordable”. 🤣

$95-100k for a Level 2 is my guess. Based on how many V6 Raptors I see every day (6 yesterday in a town of 60k), they might sell a bunch of them.

Redz72

Ram Guru
Reaction score
$95-100k for a Level 2 is my guess. Based on how many V6 Raptors I see every day (6 yesterday in a town of 60k), they might sell a bunch of them.
95-100k is affordable? Jeez Louise, I suppose it is “more affordable” than $125k+.

I need to talk to the Business agent in my local about a steep raise. 🤣🤣🤣. No reason why a Union Electrician shouldn’t be able to pull up to the job site in a TRX errrhhh I mean RHO. 😝

HemiDude

Reaction score
I sure hope this was enough time for Ram to create a decent sounding exhaust 🙄. Although, I feel like this is a thinly veiled attempt by Stellantis to say “See? People just aren’t interested in hot rod trucks anymore”…

SCasey89

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Screenshot from Ram’s most-recent ad for this 4/25 release. This truck caught my eye - appears to be a Rebel but the color stands out. Appears similar to the special edition sandblast color from 2022.

IMG_8318.jpeg

Waveslayer

Reaction score
It looks amazing, very impressed. Plus it tows a lot more than a Raptor.

Sent from my SM-S916U using Tapatalk

Dewey

Reaction score
I think calling the RHO a Rebel GT would have been a much better move.

One performance oriented GT with the HO and only available on the Rebel. No more Laramie GT with the lesser Hurricane.

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/