5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ram Trucks Reduces The Complexity Of Its 2022 Ram 1500 Lineup!

Shawn19

Reaction score

brewdad

Reaction score
I would really like a Flame Red Limited if that is offered. The NADA site shows that color available for Limited for the first time for this generation.

AMS Guru

AMS Guru, Ram Guru-ish
Reaction score
I would really like a Flame Red Limited if that is offered. The NADA site shows that color available for Limited for the first time for this generation.
Yes, there is a Product (RED) Edition in bright red coming but there are no pictures of it yet.
Product RED.jpg

EMS_Pilot_66

Reaction score
80B83795-90BA-4390-984B-EB7CFE56E327.jpeg

Thread 'RAM Connect (MY22+ trucks)'

Uconnect 5 Features with Ram Connect (I.e. old XM Guardian app) this is just the A+N package. Great features for the new software but to only get to use them for 3 months THEN have to PAY for them is ridiculous. See thread above.

Assistance + Navigation (3 month trial)

Remote Vehicle Operations

Connect to your car no matter where you are. The Ram Mobile App is an essential tool for Ram vehicle owners. With this one app, you’ll have more control of your vehicle, more convenience in your day and more peace of mind than you ever thought possible. Take driving to a whole new level, whether you’re in the driver’s seat or not.

Alexa Vehicle Assistant

Command your vehicle from the comfort of your home using only your voice. Simply ask Alexa on an Alexa-enabled device to start/stop the engine, lock/unlock the doors, check tire pressure, flash the lights and more. With available TomTom Navigation, you can also ask Alexa to find restaurants, gas stations and other destinations and then send the addresses directly to your vehicle for added convenience.

Drive Alerts

Drive Alerts helps promote safer driving and gives you peace of mind when your loved ones are out on the road. You can set boundary limits, monitor driving speed, and pinpoint your vehicle’s location at any point and any place.

Send Destination to Vehicle

Use your vehicle’s mobile app to search for a destination or point of interest, then send the address directly to your vehicle’s navigation system – from home, work or anywhere else. By the time you get behind the wheel, your car will be ready to take you where you want to go!

Last Mile Navigation

Because there’s not always a parking spot outside the restaurant or coffee shop, Last Mile Navigation provides walking directions from your parked vehicle to your final destination – or from your destination back to your parking spot – by seamlessly synchronizing your vehicle to your compatible smartphone or wearable device.

Alexa Built-In

With Amazon Alexa Built-In for the Uconnect® 5 radio in your vehicle, you can have the convenience of the Alexa features you enjoy at home, now on the go. Just ask Alexa to play music and audiobooks, place calls, get directions, set reminders and more – all without taking your hands off the wheel or eyes off the road.

Google Vehicle Assistant

Command your vehicle from the comfort of your home using only your voice. Simply ask Google on any device with Google Assistant to start/stop the engine, lock/unlock the doors, check tire pressure, flash the lights and more. With available TomTom Navigation, you can also ask Google to find restaurants, gas stations and other destinations and then send the addresses directly to your vehicle for added convenience.

Smartwatch Extension

Check on your vehicle as easily and conveniently as you check the time. Select Connected services can be accessed through your compatible smartwatch when it’s paired to your smartphone and vehicle app.

TomTom Navigation

Never fumble for directions on your smartphone again. Uconnect® 5 with TomTom Navigation is an intuitive and advanced navigation system offering the most up-to-date map and location technology available.

TomTom Traffic and Travel Services

From accurate ETAs to instant reroutes based on real-time traffic flow, your navigation map will come to life with TomTom Traffic & Travel Services, a feature that provides increased convenience by integrating up-to-the-moment travel information seamlessly into your journey.

Remote Map Updates

Remote Map Updates keep your Uconnect® system current with the latest street and highway changes, saving time and finding fuel on the most direct routes

Advance Search

New points of interest are created all the time. Advance Search is an always-up-to-date online search solution.

Dynamic Range Mapping

How far can you go with the fuel you have left? Find out with Dynamic Range Mapping, a graphic representation of your current vehicle range using built-in navigation.

1awesomelaw

Reaction score
If you have not found it yet, you can build on the NADA site. Another forum member told me about it. About 5 or 6 colors to pick from. Matched what I went in to order.
Good luck!
what is the link to that site so i can tell my friend.
Hell maybe I will buy another one.

Shawn19

Reaction score

AMS Guru

AMS Guru, Ram Guru-ish
Reaction score
Don't count on it. My friend has a 2021 Limited with no 4 corner air suspension.
What I meant by this is for US spec trucks it is included in base on the Limited trim. I see Canadian trucks have the option to factory-delete it. I built out a Laramie, Longhorn, and Limited on the configurator and spec-ing them as close as possible the Limited was actually CHEAPER than a Longhorn. Both were still more than a Laramie, but have some equipment exclusive to the higher trims such as the real wood and metal interior trim with more leather trimmings on the doors, etc. plus the Limited, Longhorn, and TRX are the only trims available with the quad Bi-LED adaptive headlights on them. (Which is a significant reason why I picked a higher trim level for the lighting performance)

I don't know if the Limited in the US is available with air-suspension delete or not (as a "hidden" delete option)

Vinnie.

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I think Ram teased the Rebel in delmonico red on their Instagram… I am jealous. Or is that the flame red with some weird filter on the picture? The back of the cab color looks weird like it was photoshopped.

Attachments

• B454A0DC-34CF-4731-B64B-253F12B2D767.png
    B454A0DC-34CF-4731-B64B-253F12B2D767.png
    514.1 KB · Views: 56

bigdodge

Happy Ram Owner
Reaction score
just received an email from Mike MacDonald Customer Care & Experience Executive Referrals Manager

First off, Thank you for your RAM 1500 order. I checked with the RAM 1500 brand manager regarding your question on the interior trim choices. He sent me the following response:
Black and Black/Diesel Gray are the two color choices for interiors on Big Horn.

Unfortunately there are no other lighter color trim choices available. Please let me know if you have any additional questions/concerns.

We VALUE you as a customer and THANK YOU for your LOYAL support of Chrysler / Dodge / Jeep / RAM / Alfa Romeo.

sooooo after consulting with the ceo she said we will go with black/diesel gray :(

really did not want such a dark inside

oh well it's off to the dealer with the email to prove the change

Filmoreranger

Reaction score
I love the air suspension. Basically it's a "freebie" on the Limited anyway. I used it all the time on my previous truck.

OMG! When the AS needs service out of warranty, you better be ready to sell out a few thousand. I’m getting PTSD just thinking about it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread