5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ram Door Handle. Chrome insert gone.

6of36

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
100% agree. I was looking at some chrome handle covers on americantrucks.com, but they’re a a bit bolder than I would prefer. Still think I would like them better than body match handles.

The only chrome I don’t like on the limiteds is the chrome window trim that goes all the way around. Thinking of swapping it out or covering with vinyl wrap.
Yeah, I don't like the all chrome handles, but that little strip adds class.

RamCares

Reaction score
Big surprise to no one, I have had the same issue and have been looking for the trim piece forever. Has anyone found a solution to this yet? PM'd @RamCares and waiting for a response. As someone who works in adhesives as a profession, it is obvious to me that this a is a manufacturing issue where the incorrect adhesive was used to attempt to bond plastic.

Hello!

I believe our team has since responded to your PM. If you are still looking to connect, please let us know!

Hannah
Ram Cares

akaTheDude

Reaction score
Has anyone found a good product to replace the "missing" chrome insert on the handles? I noticed they had these on the early 5th gen limited's, but my 2024 doesnt have them and I would like to add them.

6of36

Reaction score
Has anyone found a good product to replace the "missing" chrome insert on the handles? I noticed they had these on the early 5th gen limited's, but my 2024 doesnt have them and I would like to add them.
I miss them too. My last Laramie even had them. They are way expensive to order, so my plan, is wait until a 22 or older, in my color, hits a junkyard.

Users who are viewing this thread