5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ram 1500 orders - Tell Us About Yours!

mtnbikej

Reaction score
Ordered 12/7

2022 Rebel 4x4
White/Black two tone
3.0l EcoDiesel
Spray in Bedliner
33 Gallon Fuel Tank
Rebel Level B Equipment Group
Rebel 12
Night Edition
Lux Leather Trimmed Bucket Seats

Impatiently waiting......

atvrider

Reaction score
Hello new member here
ordered 12/17
2022 Big Horn 1500 Quad Cab 4x2.
Patriot Blue
3.0 EcoDiesel
Anti Spin Differential
9 Amplified Speakers
Remote Start System
Engine Block Heater
Wheel to Wheel Side Steps
Trailer Brake Controller
Sport Appearance Package w/Big Horn Level 1Group
One thing i want to bring up i initally tried to place order Nov 27 dealer said that couldn't get Sport package so waited till new allocations so he kept trying finally
was able to order it. Received VIN Dec 29. Like i said totally new here any help would be appreciated patiently waiting

Reactions: c3k

40Mopar

Reaction score
Whats the longest anyone has been waiting for their truck? I ordered a Longhorn on July 30 (over five months) and still have no idea when I will see the truck.
Hi Bajan55... I ordered mine first week in July. I was told not expect it until Oct then Nov, Dec, Jan... LOL I was told by my dealer rep that it was built and waiting shipping on Dec 20th. I asked if I could get the build sheet was told that he cant even get it until the truck is released to the dealer and it is on its way ? I asked for a update this past Friday I got crickets ... my vin is in the tracker #120750 and nothing shows up their either. I expected to wait just getting tired of the process like everyone else. I hope you get yours soon !

rken1986

Reaction score
I have been working with a dealership to order a 2022 Laramie night. They have been great but said that with the Laramie, the sport hood is mandatory and not able to be replaced by the standard hood on the night edition. Apparently the sport hood delete is no longer an option for higher trims. Has anyone been able to order a laramie or limited night edition with the standard hood? I know a lot of people like the sport hood but I prefer the clean lines.

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I have been working with a dealership to order a 2022 Laramie night. They have been great but said that with the Laramie, the sport hood is mandatory and not able to be replaced by the standard hood on the night edition. Apparently the sport hood delete is no longer an option for higher trims. Has anyone been able to order a laramie or limited night edition with the standard hood? I know a lot of people like the sport hood but I prefer the clean lines.
I can't answer your question about ordering. But I know there are plenty of people here with the standard hood who would love to do an even swap for a sport hood. So if all else fails, you could post it up here in the forum for a trade.

Dcubed

Reaction score
Correct, the configurator has been a crazy one this year with all the little adjustments in production throughout the take away and give back of certain options and packages. If you click a night edition the ability to delete the sport hood gets grayed out meaning it cannot be selected when putting an order together for a customer.

mla413

Reaction score
Getting mine this Friday.

2022 Bighorn Quad Cab
Billet Silver
5.7L V8
Night Edition
Level 2
3.92 Rear

Pretty much what I would've chosen myself had I built it.

Was going to take run-of-the-mill blue one they had, but took my chances on a locate and couldn't be happier.
I really, really like the night edition. Never been a black wheel fan, but at the same time I don't like chrome much.
My last two pickups were a 2008 Silverado Crew Cab with a short bed and then a 2016 Silverado Double Cab with a longer bed.

Ram-a-Kin

Reaction score
Ordered - 1/25/22
Big Horn 4x4 Crew Cab 5’7” box
Granite Crystal/Diamond Black Crystal Two-Tone
5.7L V8
Level 2
Backcountry
Dual-Pane Sunroof

jwortsman

Reaction score
Ordered 1/25/22
Longhorn Limited 4x4 Crew Cab 5'7" box
Diamond Black
5.7L V8 eTorque
Longhorn Level 1
ORG
Body Color Bumper Group
Pano Sunroof

Randboye

Reaction score
If your waiting on a order truck, my advise is find you a manual on line with all the details especially the Uconnect 5. I just finish reading mine cover to cover after 10 days, there is more options to choose from than carter has pills.
When the salesman went thru the show an tell at pick up time , it was overwhelming . Time I got home I had forgot 3/4 of what he said and how he said to do it. One option I found really useful is the right side camera view in surround view. with the trucks being bigger and garages smaller, I can put the camera on right side view and see when the tire gets to the mark I put on the floor to stop at, as I have to angle in so wife has more room to get out of her car without getting door dings. The second useful option I like is lane sense. if your not paying full attention an drift over to the lane line without having you turn signal on it puts a little torque in the steering wheel. getting your attention.

Last edited:

Cigarunner

Reaction score
Hi Bajan55... I ordered mine first week in July. I was told not expect it until Oct then Nov, Dec, Jan... LOL I was told by my dealer rep that it was built and waiting shipping on Dec 20th. I asked if I could get the build sheet was told that he cant even get it until the truck is released to the dealer and it is on its way ? I asked for a update this past Friday I got crickets ... my vin is in the tracker #120750 and nothing shows up their either. I expected to wait just getting tired of the process like everyone else. I hope you get yours soon !
Since june 22 here

RAMSTER@

Reaction score
Whats the longest anyone has been waiting for their truck? I ordered a Longhorn on July 30 (over five months) and still have no idea when I will see the truck.
My order was Jan 4. I just picked it up yesterday Feb 7.

RAMSTER@

Reaction score
If your waiting on a order truck, my advise is find you a manual on line with all the details especially the Uconnect 5. I just finish reading mine cover to cover after 10 days, there is more options to choose from than carter has pills.
When the salesman went thru the show an tell at pick up time , it was overwhelming . Time I got home I had forgot 3/4 of what he said and how he said to do it. One option I found really useful is the right side camera view in surround view. with the trucks being bigger and garages smaller, I can put the camera on right side view and see when the tire gets to the mark I put on the floor to stop at, as I have to angle in so wife has more room to get out of her car without getting door dings. The second useful option I like is lane sense. if your not paying full attention an drift over to the lane line without having you turn signal on it puts a little torque in the steering wheel. getting your attention.
Ummm yeah the UCONN 5 is way too much...

RAMSTER@

Reaction score
I live in Colorado and Ordered in FL. They shipped to CO no problem. Jan 4 order Feb 7 delivery.

If you need a good contact with a high volume store I have the guy to call.

Rock Crawler

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Ordered: 02/07/2022
VIN received: 02/09/2022

2022 1500 Laramie Crew Cab
2WD
6’ 4” box
Granite Crystal Metallic
5.7 Hemi (no eTorque)
Anti-spin
3.92 axle
33 gal tank
Advanced Safety Group
Bed Utility Group
Laramie Level 2 Equipmemt Group
Night Edition
Trailer Tow Group
Technology Group
Power Running Boards
Rear wheelhouse Liners
12.0 inch Nav
Dual Pane Panoramic Sunroof

Last edited:

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Ordered: 02/07/2022
VIN received: 02/09/2022

2022 1500 Laramie Crew Cab
2WD
6’ 4” box
Granite Crystal Metallic
5.7 Hemi (no eTorque)
Anti-spin
3.92 axle
33 gal tank
Advanced Safety Group
Bed Utility Group
Laramie Level 2 Equipmemt Group
Night Edition
Trailer Tow Group
Technology Group
Power Running Boards
Rear wheelhouse Liners
12.0 inch Nav
Dual Pane Panoramic Sunroof
Get your VIN on the tracker!!!

cornelius967

Reaction score
This is a fresh screen shot from TODAY! This dealer is in Sullivan, Missouri. I have not dealt with them but when this is on their website...it can't hurt to talk to them.

Screen Shot 2022-02-09 at 8.38.11 PM.png

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
This is a fresh screen shot from TODAY! This dealer is in Sullivan, Missouri. I have not dealt with them but when this is on their website...it can't hurt to talk to them.

View attachment 120144
Well as long as you’re in the market for a Laramie Longhorn, then I guess you’re in luck.

Users who are viewing this thread