5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ram 1500 orders - Tell Us About Yours!

Rock Crawler

Ram Guru
Reaction score
This is a fresh screen shot from TODAY! This dealer is in Sullivan, Missouri. I have not dealt with them but when this is on their website...it can't hurt to talk to them.

View attachment 120144

Absolutely. Also, I know that some people get tired of hearing this, but call Mark Dodge as well. I got a much better deal than that on my 2022 Laramie. I was skeptic at first, but now I’m stoked about the deal I got.

cornelius967

Reaction score
Well as long as you’re in the market for a Laramie Longhorn, then I guess you’re in luck.
If you don't have anything constructive to offer, maybe you should keep you comments to yourself. Not every thought that pops into your head needs to be shared with the forum.

SnowBlaZR2

Fuel Economy Champion
Site Supporter
Reaction score
If you don't have anything constructive to offer, maybe you should keep you comments to yourself. Not every thought that pops into your head needs to be shared with the forum.
Woah there, bud. It was worth at least a chuckle.

Wonder how many Laramie Longhorns have been built. :ROFLMAO:

Rock Crawler

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Cornelius,
It’s all good. He was making a joke because there is no such thing as a Laramie Longhorn. Like a Rebel Limited or a Lonestar Tradesman. They goofed on the ad and he was making a joke. We’re all friends here.

Curley

Reaction score
My attempt to snag a new pickup through FCA's fleet incentive program has now entailed 3(!) different orders for the same vehicle over the course of 6 months (refer to the quoted post below). My latest iteration:

• Big Horn, Quad Cab/6'-4" box, EcoDiesel, 3.92 e-locker axle
  • Level A equipment group, remote start, rear wheelhouse liners
  • Trailer brake controller, trailer-tow mirrors
  • Granite Crystal color
  • Ordered 2/2/2022, no VIN assigned as of today (2/10/22)
I had to eliminate the Off-Road group, and for some reason couldn't get the Protection Group (skid plates & tow hooks); otherwise I would lose the fleet incentives (about $7500 off MSRP).

Howdy...here's my new-order contribution. My current order is as follows:
  • 2022 1500 Big Horn, Quad Cab/6'-4" box, EcoDiesel
  • Granite Crystal exterior, black/gray interior color
  • 4 x 4, Off-Road Group, 3.21 axle ratio, rear wheelhouse liners
  • Level A Equipment Group, remote start
  • Trailer Brake Controller, Trailer-tow mirrors
I initially ordered the pickup as a Tradesman to similar specs in late August, through the FCA fleet program (I have access to big price breaks through my work). Ram took no action on it for 3 months, so at my salesman's suggestion, I changed the order to the Big Horn on 11/23/21, and had a VIN the next day. Still in D status as far as I know...

cornelius967

Reaction score
Cornelius,
It’s all good. He was making a joke because there is no such thing as a Laramie Longhorn. Like a Rebel Limited or a Lonestar Tradesman. They goofed on the ad and he was making a joke. We’re all friends here.
I can appreciate that. But I don't participate in forums to read wisecrack color commentary (maybe they can start a sticky for "Amature Night at the Improv" for folks that want to share their snarky commentary). So someone made a mistake; we all make mistakes. We don't need to point out every mistake someone makes. For me this also goes to what it takes to get the "Merit Badges". I'm now wondering if half of the "Ram Gurus" on this site got their badge from actual constructive posts and commentary or did they just make thousands of "wise crack, critical commentary" to "earn" their status? I could be a Ram Guru in a week if I made a comment about people's misspelling or lack of proper grammar. I've seen a lot of "unconstructive" commentary: it gets old fast. I apologize if I offended anyone. I'll do my best to be more patient in the future.

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I can appreciate that. But I don't participate in forums to read wisecrack color commentary (maybe they can start a sticky for "Amature Night at the Improv" for folks that want to share their snarky commentary). So someone made a mistake; we all make mistakes. We don't need to point out every mistake someone makes. For me this also goes to what it takes to get the "Merit Badges". I'm now wondering if half of the "Ram Gurus" on this site got their badge from actual constructive posts and commentary or did they just make thousands of "wise crack, critical commentary" to "earn" their status? I could be a Ram Guru in a week if I made a comment about people's misspelling or lack of proper grammar. I've seen a lot of "unconstructive" commentary: it gets old fast. I apologize if I offended anyone. I'll do my best to be more patient in the future.
Nah, you're right. We get the "points" for making wisecracks. Nothing constructive comes from us.

cornelius967

Reaction score
Nah, you're right. We get the "points" for making wisecracks. Nothing constructive comes from us.
Prove me wrong. You could have been an adult about this and try to make things better. But you went for the snarky comment instead. Nice...

Last edited:

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Prove me wrong. You could have been an adult about this and try to make things better. But you went for the snarky comment, instead. Nice...
Lol, I never claimed to be an adult, nor did I say I wanted to "make things better". Not sure why you've got a chip on your shoulder here, but I will give you some advice. Read as much as you can in this forum. You'll find that there are a lot of good questions and answers. But you'll also find that there's a lot of good-natured banter as well. We are a community of enthusiasts, and we have a good time discussing things. About the only thing you can really do wrong is show up with a big chip on your shoulder and get angry about everything that is said.

cornelius967

Reaction score
Lol, I never claimed to be an adult, nor did I say I wanted to "make things better". Not sure why you've got a chip on your shoulder here, but I will give you some advice. Read as much as you can in this forum. You'll find that there are a lot of good questions and answers. But you'll also find that there's a lot of good-natured banter as well. We are a community of enthusiasts, and we have a good time discussing things. About the only thing you can really do wrong is show up with a big chip on your shoulder and get angry about everything that is said.
Who said I was angry or had a chip on my shoulder? I've been helpful and engaging in my interactions with others. You seem to have a chip for anyone that makes a minor mistake that you absolutely MUST point out too others. The truth is that "every thought that pops into your head DOESN'T need to be shared with the forum." That's a helpful comment. Your badge says your a "Ram Guru". I've only read three of your comments and NONE of them have been constructive, helpful, or indicated any sense of "community". 3 for 3: your batting 1000 for not sharing helpful Ram knowledge from my perspective. I do have a right to my own perspective from my own experiential evidence, do I not? Do better.

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Who said I was angry or had a chip on my shoulder? I've been helpful and engaging in my interactions with others. You seem to have a chip for anyone that makes a minor mistake that you absolutely MUST point out too others. The truth is that "every thought that pops into your head DOESN'T need to be shared with the forum." That's a helpful comment. Your badge says your a "Ram Guru". I've only read three of your comments and NONE of them have been constructive, helpful, or indicated any sense of "community". 3 for 3: your batting 1000 for not sharing helpful Ram knowledge from my perspective. I do have a right to my own perspective from my own experiential evidence, do I not? Do better.
Well apparently you need to read a few more of my posts then. Go ahead, I'll wait.

SnowBlaZR2

Fuel Economy Champion
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Dude, come on...

You aren't the only one who participates on this forum. If you don't come here to read comments like that, don't read them and move on with your life.

To be blunt, @Eighty has contributed more to this forum than you ever will. You need to read the other 2583 and counting posts he's made here before you go off like that. I don't say that to be rude, but you kind of deserve it with your comments here.

cornelius967

Reaction score
Well apparently you need to read a few more of my posts then. Go ahead, I'll wait.
You sure seem to have thin skin.

Are you looking to order a new RAM? Why are you in this thread? It would seem your a Forum troll that lurks around looking for a chance to make snarky comments. I had just bought a new RAM a week ago. I think that I have some recent knowledge about buying or ordering a new RAM (I considered ordering my truck) that might be helpful to someone in this thread. I came in here to post some "helpful" knowledge for others about discounts being offered to people that are thinking of ordering a new RAM. Your addition to this thread was a snarky comment because someone at an ad agency made a mistake about the models that RAM sells or doesn't even make.

Why would I waste my time looking at your output when my experience with your comments is that they aren't very helpful, you've openly admitted to not wanting to act like an adult, and professed your disregard for "making things better" for the forum (an image that YOU presented to the forum from my limited observation). Enjoy your day. This thread is for people that are thinking of ordering a new RAM.

Kravin

Reaction score
Order mine on 12/1/21 and just got word its on a train should be here in a few weeks.

2022 Ram 1500 Limited
5.7 Hemi with e Torque
Crystal Gray
Night edition
Trailer tow group
Trailer surround view camera system
Dual pane sunroof
Ram Box
Multifunction tail gate
3.92 gear ratio
33 gallon tank

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score

Are you looking to order a new RAM? Why are you in this thread? It would seem your a Forum troll that lurks around looking for a chance to make snarky comments. I had just bought a new RAM a week ago. I think that I have some recent knowledge about buying or ordering a new RAM (I considered ordering my truck) that might be helpful to someone in this thread. I came in here to post some "helpful" knowledge for others about discounts being offered to people that are thinking of ordering a new RAM. Your addition to this thread was a snarky comment because someone at an ad agency made a mistake about the models that RAM sells or doesn't even make.

Why would I waste my time looking at your output when my experience with your comments is that they aren't very helpful, you've openly admitted to not wanting to act like an adult, and professed your disregard for "making things better" for the forum (an image that YOU presented to the forum from my limited observation). Enjoy your day. This thread is for people that are thinking of ordering a new RAM.
I hope you got it all out of your system now. To answer your question, no, I'm not looking to order a new RAM. I already ordered three of them in the past 9 months, and have been actively tracking the order/build process on a daily basis, including scanning FCA's servers for every single build sheet that is produced every day. If you're interested in seeing my "helpful" contributions, here are some examples from yesterday's data:

Rock Crawler

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Alright guys, time to move on. This thread is starting to be a drag. Back to positive thoughts of trucks being built and arriving in our driveways so the modifications and good times can begin.

dlhousejr

Reaction score
1st Rebel Ecodiesel order was delivered to my local Fayetteville, NC Dodge dealer today.

12/18: order submitted
01/20: vehicle shipped

Beautiful truck. If I didn't get the truck almost 10k cheaper from Lakeland Dodge I would be in it right now. 2nd order is supposed to be shipped out 03/03 fingers crossed.

truckless

Reaction score

Ok....who is the guy who signed up a secondary account to punk 80 with?

Users who are viewing this thread