5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ram 1500 orders - Tell Us About Yours!

Viking42

Reaction score
I'm a bit concerned,
My longhorn was ordered with the safety group and level 1 laramie
no towing group
its underway to the dealer
but the window sticker doesn't list up the surround cams as part of the safety group
i may run into troubles :eek: i did clearly order for the surround cams

Truckin

Reaction score
@Truckin would love to see pics of the KO2's on 20" stock rims w/o lift. I am seriously thinking of the same. How's the highway drive and sound?
I love the way they drive, look and handle-these are the DT version (they offer standard and DT in this size) and my first pair of DT's...I feel they are slightly louder that the standard version-I have ran KO2's on every truck since BFG introduced them and KO's before that. The DT's have a 50,000 mile treadware warranty as they have a different tread compound but same tread pattern. I do not think the noise is a lot more, but it is more. I think I would rather have the softer tread compound along with the quieter ride and put up with 10,000 miles less wear...
PS: Give me a day or two to take and post pictures-get 'clear bra' and tint Thursday.

Cmerkert

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I love the way they drive, look and handle-these are the DT version (they offer standard and DT in this size) and my first pair of DT's...I feel they are slightly louder that the standard version-I have ran KO2's on every truck since BFG introduced them and KO's before that. The DT's have a 50,000 mile treadware warranty as they have a different tread compound but same tread pattern. I do not think the noise is a lot more, but it is more. I think I would rather have the softer tread compound along with the quieter ride and put up with 10,000 miles less wear...
PS: Give me a day or two to take and post pictures-get 'clear bra' and tint Thursday.
@Truckin so you're saying the Standard version are a little bit softer and a little bit quieter but $10,000 less miles than the DT?

slimchance

Reaction score
I'm a bit concerned,
My longhorn was ordered with the safety group and level 1 laramie
no towing group
its underway to the dealer
but the window sticker doesn't list up the surround cams as part of the safety group
i may run into troubles :eek: i did clearly order for the surround cams
with both our Ram trks the window sticker and the "build sheets" do not match ... get your build sheet it is MUCH more detailed .. don't know why this is true but i am sure it is here is a link . just replace the vin # with your vin #

Viking42

Reaction score
Thanks, a great relief, you really helped me out

Anyone knows what those mean ?
Sold Vehicle
Special Scheduling Condition III
Special Scheduling Condition VII

Last edited:

slimchance

Reaction score

Sold Vehicle
that is FCA gibberish for what is taking so long with this build, and let's get this thing moving, and it fills in the pages

Gtbrown

Reaction score

Sold Vehicle

Sold Vehicle means that the order is already sold, not an for inventory vehicle. It's the highest priority.

racer3207

Reaction score
Just placed my order! Laramie 4x4 Crew Cab w/ 5'7" bed. Hemi non-eTorque, Level 1, Sport Appearance, BUG, Anti-Spin Diff, 3.92 gears, 33 gal tank, Rear Under Seat Storage, Rear Wheelhouse Liners, Trailer Brake Control, Rubber Floor Mats, Deployable Bed Step, Patriot Blue! Can't wait to get it! Going to add a hard tri-fold tonneau cover, probably the Lomax, and a nice weight distribution hitch, not sure which one yet.

Picked up my truck today! This thing is awesome. So glad I went with the Patriot blue, it looks amazing in the sun. Already installed the Lomax tonneau cover, and I ordered an Equalizer hitch that I will be putting together/using next month!

MarkLV

Reaction score
Hi everyone I am new to the forum as of today, I ordered my new ram today. Just gave them a deposit and ran the numbers.
dont have any info yet my dealer said he would get me something tomorrow to confirm they got the order.
here is my truck as I ordered it; I will update this as I get more info. I had several rams over the years, this is by far an amazing truck. Cant wait to get it. my 2014 laramie was nice but this will move the bar way up!!

Laramie 4x4 Crew Cat, 3.6L eTorque, Flame Red , Leather Trimmed Bucket Seats, Black interior, Rear Wheelhouse Liners, Anti Spin, Power Running Boards, Depoloyable Bed Step, Bed Utility Group, Sport Appearance Pack, Advanced Safety Group, Laramie Level 2, Air Suspension 4-Corner, Uconnect 12.0 with Navigation, 22In black wheels, rambox, panoramic sunroof,
rubber mats, and trailer brake control.

ChrisW74

Reaction score
Hi everyone new guy here my name is Chris as you can see from my username. I ordered mine through Military Auto Sales here in my deployed location. I ordered a Big Horn Crew Cab 5.7 Hemi, 4x4, 5'7" box with the Alpine systems, 8.4" Screen Lvl 1, Rambox, Offroad Pckg, Towing Pckg, 3.92 rear end, in Diamond Black Crystal Pearl Coat with Black/Light Mountain Brown Interior, and Air Suspension. I will take delivery few weeks after return stateside. I am a Department of the Army Civilian supporting our troops over seas in an undisclosed location. I'm really looking forward to returning home and getting behind my new Ram. Great site and forum keep up the good work.

Attachments

• ACCEPTANCE FORM o 20190325_Redacted.pdf
    249.7 KB · Views: 26

Nightmare90gt

Reaction score
Ordered 19 Ram 1500 4x4 crew cab Limited
6.4 bed
Patriot blue
3.92 gears
Off road package
Level 1 equipment group
33 gallon tank
5.7L Hemi
Black interior color

Won't get to see it until September.

Cmerkert

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Picked mine up on Friday. Took exactly 30 days from ordered to pick up. Don't worry about reading all of the complaints and here it's just the nature of these kind of forms either it's things everyone loves or things everyone wants advice on. My truck came in totally flawless and is far superior than I ever imagined and I certainly did my homework. Good luck to everyone who's getting theirs. Don't let any of the concerns on your scare you

ChrisW74

Reaction score
19 Big Horn Crew Cab 5'7" bed, Hemi, Rambox, Air Suspension, Offroad Pckg, Towing Pckg,3.92 Rear Gear, 8.4 Unconnect w/o Nav. I take delivery in June oh yeah Black Crystal I attachedy my order acceptance.

Attachments

• ACCEPTANCE FORM o 20190325_Redacted.pdf
    249.7 KB · Views: 32

alangsam

Reaction score
Ordered 19 Ram 1500 4x4 crew cab Limited
6.4 bed
Patriot blue
3.92 gears
Off road package
Level 1 equipment group
33 gallon tank
5.7L Hemi
Black interior color

Won't get to see it until September.

Why September?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ChrisW74

Reaction score
Nightmare I ordered a vehicle years ago when I was stationed in Germany and it took about the same amount of time. The problem i ran into is the company that was contracted to bring vehicles from the port went on strike or something. The MAS dealer refunded me my 300 or so dollars delivery fee. I used that to take a train and pick up the vehicle myself. That was somewhere around 96.

Nightmare90gt

Reaction score
Nightmare I ordered a vehicle years ago when I was stationed in Germany and it took about the same amount of time. The problem i ran into is the company that was contracted to bring vehicles from the port went on strike or something. The MAS dealer refunded me my 300 or so dollars delivery fee. I used that to take a train and pick up the vehicle myself. That was somewhere around 96.
Yeah MAS was upfront about it so it doesn't bother me plus it's only time. Plus I know mine will be one of the last 19s produced which is pretty cool.

schwizzle

Reaction score
Ordering is now open for the 2019 Ram 1500's. If you ordered reply below with what you ordered and keep us updated!

Ordered 2019 Longhorn on 2/14. Was delivered on 3/29. Arrived on 3/22 but I was out of town so wasn't able to pick it up right away. Thought just over a month ordered to delivery was very impressive!

2019 laramie longhorn in max steel fully loaded with no sunroof. Level 1 Equip Group, Off road package, 33 gal tank, Advance Safety Group, etc

I did order with body color bumpers which looks much better in my opinion. Also glad I paid up for the advanced safety group. Some of the features like the 360 camera are great. Here's a few pictures. This will be a great truck for driving in the mountains in Colorado!
Ram1.jpg Ram2.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread