5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ram 1500 orders - Tell Us About Yours!

76rich

Reaction score
Well, after more than 6 weeks in JS status, my Limited moved on to KZ status. I guess they got the rear seat part that was missing or bad! My window sticker isn't available yet, but my local dealer has posted the truck on their website today. It shows in transit. Of course we know that really means nothing as of yet. Hopefully it makes it in two weeks. For those of you wondering, I ordered it March 19th. And there is no E-torque or Ramboxes involved.

Jared B

Site admin
Staff member
Reaction score
Well, after more than 6 weeks in JS status, my Limited moved on to KZ status. I guess they got the rear seat part that was missing or bad! My window sticker isn't available yet, but my local dealer has posted the truck on their website today. It shows in transit. Of course we know that really means nothing as of yet. Hopefully it makes it in two weeks. For those of you wondering, I ordered it March 19th. And there is no E-torque or Ramboxes involved.

Hope you get it soon!

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I thought I had heard early on that FCA was limiting the colors that could be ordered at the beginning of production? Did your dealer give you an order number?
I met with the sales manager today. I have an order # and vin. FCA is also following up. The customer service person said 4-8 weeks for the build. This will be early two-tone (hopefully).

76rich

Reaction score
Today, the 31st of May, I was able to retrieve my window sticker off of the local dealer's website. I had noticed the sticker price of the truck was $575 higher than the original deal. So last night I went on the RAM website and built the same truck and it was still the same price as when I ordered it. So, after looking at my window sticker these prices stuck out. The Billet paint was an extra $200. Level 1 equip. was up $195., Anti-spin was up $60., 33 Gal fuel tank was $20. higher and the 22" wheels were up $100.

SpeedyV

Ram Connoisseur
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I had noticed the sticker price of the truck was $575 higher than the original deal. So last night I went on the RAM website and built the same truck and it was still the same price as when I ordered it.
I had this happening to me while I was placing my order at the dealership. I had the dealership price out my configuration. A few days later, when I decided to order, the price had gone up by ~$400. I signed a purchase order agreement negotiated from that price. When the dealer put the order in the system one minute later, it had gone up another $90! I was already locked in due to my signed PO, but I was surprised to see the pricing fluctuating in real time.

firecadet613

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Today, the 31st of May, I was able to retrieve my window sticker off of the local dealer's website. I had noticed the sticker price of the truck was $575 higher than the original deal. So last night I went on the RAM website and built the same truck and it was still the same price as when I ordered it. So, after looking at my window sticker these prices stuck out. The Billet paint was an extra $200. Level 1 equip. was up $195., Anti-spin was up $60., 33 Gal fuel tank was $20. higher and the 22" wheels were up $100.

I'm very interested to see how the prices compare on mine as well. I haven't seen the 2019s flying off dealer lots so I'm a bit shocked they are upping the prices this quickly....especially since they are having mega issues getting the product delivered.

cjbrown24

Reaction score
Just put in an order for a fairly fully loaded Limited. May not have got the best price but we were happy with it! We have a USAA coupon also to add on thats not shown.

Attachments

• 549743776.jpg
    549743776.jpg
    575.1 KB · Views: 52

202snowman

5thGenRams Supporter
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Just put in an order for a fairly fully loaded Limited. May not have got the best price but we were happy with it! We have a USAA coupon also to add on thats not shown.

Very nice...welcome to the sit back and watch paint dry club :p

I Love Grits

5thGenRams Supporter
Site Supporter
Reaction score

Gonna be hard to beat Dennis Dillon. Congratulations on the order!

cjbrown24

Reaction score
Haha yeah we had special ordered our Grand Cherokee a few years ago. I wouldn't buy another vehicle a different way. It's nice getting exactly what you want and not having to settle with what is on the dealer lot.

ryelinek

Reaction score

Going to be a great truck. I was not sure on the White for the Limited with the body color bumpers but I think it looks great after seeing a few. RAM sponsored a bunch of commercials last month on History Channel and used the White Limited with Body Color Bumpers as they truck they kept showing on TV.

You got a pretty damn good deal too. Nothing to 2nd guess.

jscoc

Reaction score
Pulled the plug on a rebel two weeks ago, feels like alot longer then that. can't imagine how anxious everyone else is who placed there orders months ago

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180604-171351.jpg
    Screenshot_20180604-171351.jpg
    912.5 KB · Views: 21

cjbrown24

Reaction score
Going to be a great truck. I was not sure on the White for the Limited with the body color bumpers but I think it looks great after seeing a few. RAM sponsored a bunch of commercials last month on History Channel and used the White Limited with Body Color Bumpers as they truck they kept showing on TV.

You got a pretty damn good deal too. Nothing to 2nd guess.

I was originally looking at a white Longhorn after seeing it at the Houston autoshow. Hearing the seats had a different tone compared to the autoshow truck made me nervous. Sat and drove a Limited and saw these pictures and it made up my mind. 0459e06c723c27f9273249784f0d2e6c.jpg 8e2220c01c7fda2fbc82ae380c046aec.jpg dcb02e93a2e788cdece335f579e85527.jpg

ryelinek

Reaction score
I was originally looking at a white Longhorn after seeing it at the Houston autoshow. Hearing the seats had a different tone compared to the autoshow truck made me nervous. Sat and drove a Limited and saw these pictures and it made up my mind.

Yea that is awesome looking. I’d invest in a clear bra for that bumper to keep the white pristine from damage. Doing the same to mine.

cjbrown24

Reaction score
Yea that is awesome looking. I’d invest in a clear bra for that bumper to keep the white pristine from damage. Doing the same to mine.

Yeah we were planning on it but haven't looked. Any recommendations?

ryelinek

Reaction score
Yeah we were planning on it but haven't looked. Any recommendations?

I would look around and just find one of the best installers in your area. Each has a preferred type of film whether it be like 3M or Suntek. My guy uses Suntek so I’ll be getting that. It’s just most important you find a guy that knows what he is doing.

SpeedyV

Ram Connoisseur
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I was originally looking at a white Longhorn after seeing it at the Houston autoshow....drove a Limited and saw these pictures and it made up my mind.
I went the 'country boy' route (Laramie Longhorn with Off Road, air suspension, etc.), but I think this makes a great 'street truck' (i.e. Limited with 22" wheels and body-color bumpers). A white truck done right looks sharp.

firecadet613

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I would look around and just find one of the best installers in your area. Each has a preferred type of film whether it be like 3M or Suntek. My guy uses Suntek so I’ll be getting that. It’s just most important you find a guy that knows what he is doing.

x2. I'll start a separate thread and post pics once mine is done, hopefully this week.

Users who are viewing this thread