5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ram 1500 Limited interior Rebel Exterior

MarioNYC

Reaction score
So the Rebel hood will fit my Limited?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yes it will fit. 2019 Copart have sport hood for Limited but in 2020 you can build sport hood streight from dealer in some options

Stickerhead

Reaction score
Thanks. I will have it painted Ivory tri-coat and buy a BOE grill when they are available

Last edited:

MarioNYC

Reaction score
Thanks. I will have it painted Ivory tru-coat and buy a BOE grill when they are available

I am gonna do the same. Limited with sport hood and color bumpers and grill black. Maybe also I will eliminate chrome design around windows and on handles but not sure yet. Ram boxes and tailgate it’s in my plans also. Not sure if 22” wheels or something from Rebel. I don’t want noise from Rebel tires but I don’t want also feeling all holes on the road by 22”
Anyways Goodluck with build your new baby Ram ;)

Stickerhead

Reaction score
I ditched the 22”s and went to 20” Fuels with Nitto RG’s. I think I am going to do the “blackout” also. Black badging. Looks good on a white truck

Captain Stack

Reaction score
I kept the OEM 22" wheels and had them powder coated with Ink Black Polished color. Wrapped them in 33 x 12.5 R22 Nitto Terra Grapplers. No lift or leveling yet and no rubbing. I do plan on putting a 1.5" leveling kit on though at some point.

Adrianp89

Reaction score
I am gonna do the same. Limited with sport hood and color bumpers and grill black. Maybe also I will eliminate chrome design around windows and on handles but not sure yet. Ram boxes and tailgate it’s in my plans also. Not sure if 22” wheels or something from Rebel. I don’t want noise from Rebel tires but I don’t want also feeling all holes on the road by 22”
Anyways Goodluck with build your new baby Ram ;)

Can anyone confirm the sport hood can be ordered on Limited without the black package?

Users who are viewing this thread