5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

"R A M" Tailgate Letter Emblems Part Number? Link to purchase online?

RAMayor

Reaction score
Does anyone know where I can get the " R A M " tailgate letter emblems for the 5th gens? OR have a part number? When i search online all i can find is the 4th gen letters or vinyl decals.

Backstory...
Dented my tailgate backing into my old house FOR THE VERY LAST TIME (dont ask) ordered a tailgate replacement painted to match on ebay around 12/2, gets hung up at fedex over the holidays for like 2 weeks, didnt get until after xmas. I go to install it and it is dented. Seller has me send it back and says they will ship a replacement. They end up refunding me the money and not sending a replacement, so i go on ebay and order another one from them. Get it today, not damaged, YAY. Upon further inspection i bought a rebel tailgate, and now I dont have the letter emblems to go on the tailgate since I have the laramie and bought the RAM head emblem. Turns out, i bought the last non rebel tailgate from that ebay seller, and then bought the rebel tailgate the second time around instead. What a frigging pain in the ***. I much prefere the laramie tailgate with the RAM head emblem instead of the giant RAM letters on the back, but here I am. I just want my tailgate fixed and not be dented. So i am searching for the RAM emblems.

Users who are viewing this thread