5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Purchasing Ram vs f150

Tarheel14

Reaction score
I think the emp dis is around 5500 or so. It definitely helps.
I'm sad to hear the 12" displays are bad. They look awesome. The interior of the ram was a definite advantage over the others.
Good point about them not lasting. I think I could get a few more years out of my '10 but the rust makes me furious just thinking about it and I have a feeling at 93k miles, I'm pushing my limits before something bad happens. Also I need a bigger cab. Baby seat doesn't fit too great in a quad cab lol.
My experience with the 12" screen is good. It does have a glitch once in a while. But rarely. Its super fast to scroll and smooth and the graphics/clarity is really clear. It displays a lot of information and there are some cool tricks and things to do. I would get it again. Its really nice.

Neurobit

RAM Sorcerer
Reaction score
My experience with the 12" screen is good. It does have a glitch once in a while. But rarely. Its super fast to scroll and smooth and the graphics/clarity is really clear. It displays a lot of information and there are some cool tricks and things to do. I would get it again. Its really nice.
^^^ This ^^^

TheMadDutchDude

Reaction score
I’ve had mine for two years and the only issue I’ve had is the backup camera failing. The dealer had it replaced in under an hour along with my oil/tire rotation. No big deal at all.

Users who are viewing this thread