5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

PRICE PROTECTED - KOONS 10K OFF MSRP OR 11% Below MSRP

Koons_Tysons_Corner

5thGenRams Vendor
5thGenRams Vendor
Reaction score
BREAKING NEWS! KOONS 10K OFF MSRP OR 11% Below MSRP - NO DEPOSIT REQUIRED!!

It's taken some time to go through the proper channels but for a limited time we will doing $10,000 off MSRP or 11% below MSRP whichever is greater on the TRX.

All other RAM trims are 6% below invoice. (1500/2500/3500)

DODGE is at 6% below Invoice with the exception of Super Stock which is 5% below invoice. Jailbreaks are not included due to allocation restraints.

We have reduced the Wrangler 392 order price from $7000 to $8000 effective today, 2/19/22.

We of course will continue the following:

6% Below Invoice on all other Jeep Orders

$10,000 off MSRP or 11% below MSRP whichever is greater on the TRX

DODGE is at 6% below Invoice with the exception of Super Stock which is 5% below invoice. Jailbreaks are not included due to allocation restraints.

ALL ORDERS ARE 100% PRICE PROTECTED!!

Plus your states tax, tags and $899 Processing Fee.

Please email Koonsgroupbuy@koons.com with the PDF from Rams website and we will build and price it out for you! Please do not call the dealership as only a select few handle this program.

ALL ORDERS ARE 100% PRICE PROTECTED!!

Plus your states tax, tags and $899 Processing Fee.

Please email Koonsgroupbuy@koons.com with the PDF from Rams website and we will build and price it out for you! Please do not call the dealership as only a select few handle this program.

Last edited:

Rich6896

Reaction score
Are there any downpayment restrictions? Too much? Too little?

c3k

Ram Guru
Reaction score
That fee, while not bottom dollar, is not unreasonable given the markdown off MSRP.

Were I not already waiting for a delivery, they'd be hearing from me.

Nice job, Koons.

Ramjack

Reaction score
I don't know...but I look at the net price. Make the truck $1000 and the processing fee $70000 and it is still a $71000 truck to me.
Exactly. Who cares what they call it? Money is fungible. Just look at the total price and compare to other deals available.

nitmik

Reaction score
The amount of pop ups on their website is out of control

HAL9001

Reaction score
The $900 processing fee makes the deal less desirable and has to be factored in. It's about $300-$400 higher than a typical dealer processing fee. You also have to factor in the shipping cost or your transportation and lodging costs to get the truck to your location if you're not local.

Once you've factored all of that in, then see if it's still a good deal. I was considering buying out of state but I was eventually able to get an excellent deal locally. I prefer to support local businesses if I can and I get preferential treatment from my local dealer.

Koons_Tysons_Corner

5thGenRams Vendor
5thGenRams Vendor
Reaction score
I'm offering 10k off a TRX and it's the $300 higher processing fee than other dealerships that is probably thousands of dollars higher on the truck that gets' ya. Can't win them all :) I appreciate all of you and if given the opportunity one day maybe I can at least provide you with a bottom line to show our great price and transparency. Hope you all are having an amazing holiday weekend!!

CMil527

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
10k off or 11% off MSRP is pretty good!
Agreed 100% but thus the issue with a $899 unnecessary fee... no one said you made the rules but it is unfortunately just typical stealership stuff that doesn't sit well with any consumer. Kind of akin to the $5000 nitrogen tire fill, pinstripe and door edge guard package! 😃

Koons_Tysons_Corner

5thGenRams Vendor
5thGenRams Vendor
Reaction score
Agreed 100% but thus the issue with a $899 unnecessary fee... no one said you made the rules but it is unfortunately just typical stealership stuff that doesn't sit well with any consumer. Kind of akin to the $5000 nitrogen tire fill, pinstripe and door edge guard package! 😃
That's why we are at $10,000 off... to offset the processing fee we have no control over :)

Users who are viewing this thread