5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Price negotiated from MSRP

AlwaysHungry

Reaction score
2019 RAM 1500 Crew Cab 4x4

Ram.jpg
Options:
5.7L non-etorque
Sport Appearance Package
Advanced Safety Group
Bed Utility Group
Level 2 Equipment Group
Tri-fold Tonneau Cover
3.92 rear axel
Anti-Spin Differential
Panoramic Sunroof
Power Running Boards
4-corner Air suspension
Uconnect 12 inch screen
RAM Box

MSRP $67920

With supplier discount (and dealer discount), $4500 in rebates and $3000 down I ended up with a $489 payment (36 month/12,000 miles)

Deriggs007

Reaction score

View attachment 14573
Options:
5.7L non-etorque
Sport Appearance Package
Advanced Safety Group
Bed Utility Group
Level 2 Equipment Group
Tri-fold Tonneau Cover
3.92 rear axel
Anti-Spin Differential
Panoramic Sunroof
Power Running Boards
4-corner Air suspension
Uconnect 12 inch screen
RAM Box

MSRP $67920

With supplier discount (and dealer discount), $4500 in rebates and $3000 down I ended up with a $489 payment (36 month/12,000 miles)
But what was the price of the vehicle after those rebates/negotiations. $489 is cheap.

I'm paying $445 for a 2016 Mazda CX-5 GT decked out. Heck, the full price of that vehicle was like $35K and did 36mo/12K but it was 0 down.

AlwaysHungry

Reaction score
But what was the price of the vehicle after those rebates/negotiations. $489 is cheap.

I'm paying $445 for a 2016 Mazda CX-5 GT decked out. Heck, the full price of that vehicle was like $35K and did 36mo/12K but it was 0 down.

I dont have it in front of me, all of my info is in my office. I will post it as soon as I can get it. Based on the lease formula from a few pages back it was a pretty good deal (payment/MSRP*10,000)

Stasek

Reaction score

View attachment 14573
Options:
5.7L non-etorque
Sport Appearance Package
Advanced Safety Group
Bed Utility Group
Level 2 Equipment Group
Tri-fold Tonneau Cover
3.92 rear axel
Anti-Spin Differential
Panoramic Sunroof
Power Running Boards
4-corner Air suspension
Uconnect 12 inch screen
RAM Box

MSRP $67920

Effectively ~$572/month with $0 drive off. Got it within the magical ~1% of MSRP - looks good!

Deriggs007

Reaction score
That’s the best lease deal I’ve seen for ram so far. I know on my lease, they rolled a lot of extra into the lease that I didn’t need to do.

davidn0021

Reaction score
That’s the best lease deal I’ve seen for ram so far. I know on my lease, they rolled a lot of extra into the lease that I didn’t need to do.

Yeah I ended up overpaying on mine as well. Didn't help that an impatient and cranky wife along with 3 hyperactive kids were all over the place at the dealership... next time I'm going alone!

AlwaysHungry

Reaction score
Yeah I ended up overpaying on mine as well. Didn't help that an impatient and cranky wife along with 3 hyperactive kids were all over the place at the dealership... next time I'm going alone!

I took my 4 year old for the first visit to the dealership which made it super hard to negotiate, the 2nd time I went back I did it solo which made it a much more pleasant experience!

davidn0021

Reaction score
I took my 4 year old for the first visit to the dealership which made it super hard to negotiate, the 2nd time I went back I did it solo which made it a much more pleasant experience!

You'd figure after my 8th time getting a car I'd have learned my lesson. Nope! Well, can't be too upset. The dealership gave pretty good service and the people were fairly nice and straightforward, as can be believed I suppose. Either way, no one was arrogant or a jerk and everyone seemed fairly knowledgeable about the truck and all that came with it so I was satisfied at the end of it all. Although thinking back on it a day later, I probably should've just got the sunroof. I tell myself everytime that I never use it (I never do) but my heart just keeps getting vehicles with one. Now this is the second vehicle I've owned that doesn't have a sunroof and I'm kicking myself for not getting the one with it. Oh well, c'est la vie!

EZout

Reaction score
I’ve viewed this ongoing thread for awhile and have heard a number of people say that a buyer gets to choose the best of rebates between what was applicable at the time of making the deal and what’s available/offered by the Mfr. at the time the buyer takes delivery of the vehicle. That seems odd to me.

Can someone verify by way of their personal experience that the buyer gets to choose the better of the two rebate scenarios?

Thanks in advance.

Deriggs007

Reaction score
The panoramic sunroof just makes the interior feel much more spacious. That’s why I enjoy them.

And yeah, I had a nagging wife. The finance manager got me talking and probably sold me all sorts of stuff that I didn’t need.

Horkn

Reaction score
There's a lot of great reading in this thread. It's been so cold out recently that I don't want to test drive the 3.21 equipped hemi but I'm also not quite at the point where I'll be pulling the trigger. I'm waiting for the truck month deals to start as well.

Cowboys33

Reaction score
There's a lot of great reading in this thread. It's been so cold out recently that I don't want to test drive the 3.21 equipped hemi but I'm also not quite at the point where I'll be pulling the trigger. I'm waiting for the truck month deals to start as well.
Can someone tell me what month is truck month deals was thinking about buying this week or next month

79 300

Reaction score
I’ve viewed this ongoing thread for awhile and have heard a number of people say that a buyer gets to choose the best of rebates between what was applicable at the time of making the deal and what’s available/offered by the Mfr. at the time the buyer takes delivery of the vehicle. That seems odd to me.

Can someone verify by way of their personal experience that the buyer gets to choose the better of the two rebate scenarios?

Thanks in advance.
That was the deal I got when we ordered my truck. I was "locked in" to the rebates offered in November when ordering and placing a $500 deposit, but if the rebates were to increase when it came in (December or January), I would get the better of the two. My trade in value was good too until delivery time too, provided I didn't wreck it or something.

Deriggs007

Reaction score
Can someone tell me what month is truck month deals was thinking about buying this week or next month

Ram typically starts truck month. But most dealers I talked to from past history believe it will still go to the lower trim eg tradesman and big horn. Could be wrong, but one dealer showed me historical data and that was the case because those are what helps the flow of business

Horkn

Reaction score

I think I saw February 1st to the end of March. Yeah that's 2 months, but I won't complain.. I'm hoping so, as that's right when I'll be ready to pull the trigger. It seems like dealers are not dealing much at this point in the new year. The end of January might be a different story, and especially if they do the ram truck month like they always do.

Dreng

Reaction score
I think I saw February 1st to the end of March. Yeah that's 2 months, but I won't complain.. I'm hoping so, as that's right when I'll be ready to pull the trigger. It seems like dealers are not dealing much at this point in the new year. The end of January might be a different story, and especially if they do the ram truck month like they always do.
It was Feb 1st to Mar 31st last year. I do t know if its 2 months typically but seeing how it was the last of the gen last year and the new gen this year I wouldn't be surprised if it was cut to 1 month for the 19s.

Cowboys33

Reaction score
Thanks for the heads up going to hold out for February 1st was going to purchase one this week will hold out till February. Thanks again

Trfnj74

Reaction score
2019 Ram Limited 4x4 Granite Crystal
5.7 Hemi eTorque
Panoramic Sunroof
Anti-Spin Diff
3.92 Rear Axle
Limited Level 1 Equipment Group
Bed Utility Group
Body Color Bumper Group
33 Gallon Gas Tank
Bed Step
Trailer Brake Control

MSRP $67,935 - Paid (Ordered) $60,088 Discount before rebates, tax etc.. $7847

memopad

Reaction score
Ordered mine today.

2019 Ram Laramie Crew Cab 4x4 6'4 Box
5.7 Hemi
Ivory 3 coat paint
Wheel liners
33 gallon tank
Rubber floor mats
3.92 rear axle
Off road group
Sport appearance package
Level 1 equip group

MSRP $55,885, dealer price before rebates $50,000.

Currently qualify for $5,250 in rebates, hope that goes up before delivery!

Estimated delivery 10-12 weeks.

Deriggs007

Reaction score
Update. Found a good deal online for one vehicle. Came in, did some negotiating. Fell through because they would only give me $12.5K for my trade where all other dealerships were at $17.5K......,.

Waste of time that was

Users who are viewing this thread