5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Price negotiated from MSRP

Floppyfish11

Reaction score
I haven't looked at their ads, but the price the told me, when I sent my build, was just what they quoted me, plus the dealer charge, which they told me of at the time. Minus the rebates, at time of delivery. If they are advertising a price, that price probably is including rebates at that time. They are very honest and upfront. A quick call will confirm any questions.
Oh you showed them your build and they quoted it and all, gotchaaaa. I wish more dealers were like this.

AnthonyRI

5thGenRams Vendor
5thGenRams Vendor
Reaction score
I was kind of curious about the same thing. Wondering how he got to the $10k dealer discount. On their website, I see dealer discount on Laramie's listed around the $7500 mark, give or take a little.
On instock units, the GM will sometimes do a significantly higher dealer discount for a short period of time if we have big inventory on a certain trim level or price range - so at the time that @ksarbau purchased, the $10K was actually advertised online as such. Just a matter of the fact that what he was looking for turned out to be just what we had as a little promo boost that timeframe.

@6of36 on the other hand did a factory order, so it was a set % off MSRP dealer discount (we establish those at beginning of model year and rarely change, unless RAM does something strange). Then all available rebates/incentives applied as qualified for.

99% of the time, the factory order will get a better % disount than an instock. At the time that @ksarbau purchased, with $10K dealer discount on a 2024, the 2024s were no longer available to order - so that actually still remains true :)

Floppyfish11

Reaction score
On instock units, the GM will sometimes do a significantly higher dealer discount for a short period of time if we have big inventory on a certain trim level or price range - so at the time that @ksarbau purchased, the $10K was actually advertised online as such. Just a matter of the fact that what he was looking for turned out to be just what we had as a little promo boost that timeframe.

@6of36 on the other hand did a factory order, so it was a set % off MSRP dealer discount (we establish those at beginning of model year and rarely change, unless RAM does something strange). Then all available rebates/incentives applied as qualified for.

99% of the time, the factory order will get a better % disount than an instock. At the time that @ksarbau purchased, with $10K dealer discount on a 2024, the 2024s were no longer available to order - so that actually still remains true :)
Thanks for the info and...:you can't custom order 2024s anymore?

Egret

Reaction score
Thanks for the info and...:you can't custom order 2024s anymore?

Not for several months. The last 2024 was built last week, and they’re now producing 2025s. That also means no more Hemis. So if you want one, you’ll need to buy one off a lot (or a used one)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

R3bu

Reaction score
Just purchased my dream truck, A limited Longhorn Ecodiesel with all the options I wanted, I worked with a Dealer to get the price I wanted. The truck has every option except Multifunction tailgate (Didn't want it anyways)

There's not too many brand new ecodiesel's left, especially Longhorns, But the ram 10% rebate is amazing deal right now on top of dealer discounts

Truck MSRP was $84,860. OTD was 65,924 with Taxes/fees etc.

lonepeak

Reaction score
Experiences here with Granger motors? They are a whole lot closer to me than Louisiana. 3 hrs vs 12. I believe they are also a sponsor.

AnthonyRI

5thGenRams Vendor
5thGenRams Vendor
Reaction score
Just purchased my dream truck, A limited Longhorn Ecodiesel with all the options I wanted, I worked with a Dealer to get the price I wanted. The truck has every option except Multifunction tailgate (Didn't want it anyways)

There's not too many brand new ecodiesel's left, especially Longhorns, But the ram 10% rebate is amazing deal right now on top of dealer discounts

I'd say.... there's about 1700 ecodiesel 1500s left in the country on the dealer inventory search - and only 226 of them are limiteds :) You snagged a unicorn!

Ramet

Reaction score
Does anyone know if Canada has their own version of ''Mark Dodge''? I'm still not seeing any discounts on 2024s in my area.

R3bu

Reaction score
I'd say.... there's about 1700 ecodiesel 1500s left in the country on the dealer inventory search - and only 226 of them are limiteds :) You snagged a unicorn!
Yep and only 22 of them are Longhorns lol, and better yet even less with Level 1 Equipment package, I would say less than 10.

RedFred

Reaction score

That's an awesome deal! Great job!

604LMDGUY

Reaction score
'23 Big Horn brand new on dealer lot
MSRP $72,345
Dealer listed price $75,950 in 2023
10% discount from Ram beginning Feb 2024
plus extra dealer discount
relisted $54,999
bought $54,999 before trade-in with spray-in bedliner, wheel lock nuts and mud flaps. 5.49% 60 months financing.
Vancouver, BC

Willwork4truck

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
'23 Big Horn brand new on dealer lot
MSRP $72,345
Dealer listed price $75,950 in 2023
10% discount from Ram beginning Feb 2024
plus extra dealer discount
relisted $54,999
bought $54,999 before trade-in with spray-in bedliner, wheel lock nuts and mud flaps. 5.49% 60 months financing.
Vancouver, BC
At first I thought "holy crap, a BH for $75.9?" then I saw it's Canada so Cdn dollars. Figure what, about .75 to convert into USD? That's appx $41.9K USD. Not bad for a year end 23', especially if its 4x and has a few other options. My 6 month old Ltd was $59..5 at end of Dec 23' from Mark.

604LMDGUY

Reaction score
At first I thought "holy crap, a BH for $75.9?" then I saw it's Canada so Cdn dollars. Figure what, about .75 to convert into USD? That's appx $41.9K USD. Not bad for a year end 23', especially if its 4x and has a few other options. My 6 month old Ltd was $59..5 at end of Dec 23' from Mark.
It is a 4X4 with 3.92 ratio. It has some useful options, but it doesn't have skid plates and navigation even though it comes with an 8" screen. But it's okay.

Willwork4truck

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
It is a 4X4 with 3.92 ratio. It has some useful options, but it doesn't have skid plates and navigation even though it comes with an 8" screen. But it's okay.
Sounds fine.
I was in BC for 5 years (interior-Similkameen) and Red Deer for a few months. Too cold in RD!

Users who are viewing this thread