5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Price negotiated from MSRP

ryelinek

Reaction score
lol I actually live in Kentucky and they are taking off the stickers currently. He went down to 56,500 and up 2 thousand on my trade from anyone else so, I'm happy. Love the color more than I originally thought I would. Will be sure to post more about the process tonight. Time to go make sure the bumper is straight...

Nice! 7k off MSRP is a lot better and also getting the extra in trade is big. A 3k swing in money in your favor is huge.

Hope it goes well when you get there and don’t forget to post photos!

alow

Reaction score
For the folks who placed orders, did you add incentives when ordering or do you plan to do it upon arrival/delivery? I got a coupon from RAM for $500 and I have a $1000 voucher from my banks car buying service and I'm hoping that I didnt kill my coupons.

Moeman2323

Reaction score
lol I actually live in Kentucky and they are taking off the stickers currently. He went down to 56,500 and up 2 thousand on my trade from anyone else so, I'm happy. Love the color more than I originally thought I would. Will be sure to post more about the process tonight. Time to go make sure the bumper is straight...

Congrats! I knew you could get that additional grand off!

cjbrown24

Reaction score
For the folks who placed orders, did you add incentives when ordering or do you plan to do it upon arrival/delivery? I got a coupon from RAM for $500 and I have a $1000 voucher from my banks car buying service and I'm hoping that I didnt kill my coupons.

My dealer told me whatever incentives/rebates are available at the time I pick up the truck that they would also apply. I've heard the RAM brochure voucher if it is expired at the time of pickup it will be no good and there is no way to extend it.

Kelly’sRebel

Reaction score
You might already know this but I didn’t until recently.AAA has its own Pricing discount for most vehicles.On the Ram they say a little above invoice.Check it out .

SpeedyV

Ram Connoisseur
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I went and built a loaded Laramie Longhorn today on the site, just for kicks, and I see that they corrected the earlier glitch (i.e. selecting the air suspension in the configurator no longer forces the trailer-tow group to be selected). So it can be built online exactly like the dealership. However, I was very surprised to see that the price has decreased by $465. The 33-gal fuel tank is $20 less, the Level 1 group is down $195, the bed utility group is down $150, and the tonneau is down $100. I guess I'll be checking my window sticker (whenever the truck is eventually built) against currently-advertised pricing!

Kelly’sRebel

Reaction score
Where are you guys getting these rebates from? I’ve been to a few dealers in Michigan and aside from $1000 off MSRP for the Great Lakes Rebate, there’s nothing else. Has anyone been able to negotiate a good deal in or near Michigan?[/QUOTENot in Michigan but if you have AAA it’s supposed to be just slightly above invoice .Check it out

rp781

Reaction score
Just ordered my Ram on Thursday. The dealer applied their discount and then $1000 of rebates (Current Offering). When my truck comes in they will apply the new rebates if they are greater than $1000. If they aren't, they have guaranteed at least $1000.

firecadet613

Ram Guru
Reaction score

I remember you saying this. A Kentucky Derby edition came in with my Ram...dealer just put it up on the lot and they've already removed the Derby stickers.

ryelinek

Reaction score
I remember you saying this. A Kentucky Derby edition came in with my Ram...dealer just put it up on the lot and they've already removed the Derby stickers.

Honestly at 195 dollars for two decals and just “including” the body color bumper group this attempt at a Special Edition vehicle has to be one of the worst ever haha....Unless you are in the horse business and take pride in it I have no idea why someone would want those stickers.

sticker500

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I wanted to share my deal. I just bought this:

I think the deal is good , and I am pleased. Being delivered tomorrow - Derby stickers removed.

Attachments

• 20900.jpeg
    20900.jpeg
    167.7 KB · Views: 135
  • 20968[9091].jpeg
    20968[9091].jpeg
    170.8 KB · Views: 133

sticker500

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Really it was 500 for FCA National , 500 Sam's Club, 500 for FCA private cash and the other 175.00 was because I didn't like the 599 doc fee and the ETR fee. They just showed it up there. I think almost 9K off for a in stock 2019 Limited delivered 3 hours away is something I can work with. I also work for a Credit Union so the financing will be stellar.

Jared B

Site admin
Staff member
Reaction score
Really it was 500 for FCA National , 500 Sam's Club, 500 for FCA private cash and the other 175.00 was because I didn't like the 599 doc fee and the ETR fee. They just showed it up there. I think almost 9K off for a in stock 2019 Limited delivered 3 hours away is something I can work with. I also work for a Credit Union so the financing will be stellar.

Looks like a good deal to me. Congrats on the new truck!

2019REBEL

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Very nice. They charging for gas now:( and $177 for the decals....wow. Is it just the Derby decals that make it a special edition.

sticker500

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Very nice. They charging for gas now:( and $177 for the decals....wow. Is it just the Derby decals that make it a special edition.

You do get the body color bumpers in addition to the stickers.

Last edited:

alwi228

5thGenRams Supporter
Site Supporter
Reaction score
You do get the body color bumpers in addition to the stickers.

Gehhh, body colored bumpers are a no charge option...the stickers are legit a $195 option. I fell victim to having to buy them and have them removed too.

ryelinek

Reaction score
Gehhh, body colored bumpers are a no charge option...the stickers are legit a $195 option. I fell victim to having to buy them and have them removed too.

Actually the bumper have a charge now. It’s not reflected on the website but they went up. It’s like 195 now. Trucks that were built early won’t have the updated price on the sticker. Mine was built on 6/06 and the window sticker reflected the price for the Body Color Bumpers. It kinda cancels out now the cost of those stupid decals.

sticker500

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Actually the bumper have a charge now. It’s not reflected on the website but they went up. It’s like 195 now. Trucks that were built early won’t have the updated price on the sticker. Mine was built on 6/06 and the window sticker reflected the price for the Body Color Bumpers. It kinda cancels out now the cost of those stupid decals.

Yep, my dealer had this on the build sheet when I was considering ordering. That isn't the only changes to the website, there are others that aren't updated.

ALN Body Color Bumper Group 195 177

Users who are viewing this thread