5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Price negotiated from MSRP

Magredvet

Reaction score
Just picked up my 2024 Laramie on Monday to replace my 2019
Sticker 70840
Price before TTL 60230
Maybe not the best but it was local
At least prices seem to be going the right way now, hope the UAW strike doesn't reverse the trend............

iBones

Reaction score
Hey all, first time RAM owner here - Just picked up my 2022 Big Horn Sport EcoDiesel with 11k miles for $43,300. Drove to SC to get it, but after a few months of holding out for the right deal, pulled the trigger.

Roddog2220

Reaction score
anyone heard anything about october rebates? this is the time every year i pull the trigger and im sure sales are down

6of36

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
anyone heard anything about october rebates? this is the time every year i pull the trigger and im sure sales are down
Just completed my deal today. They don't get the info until they are told this incentive starts now.

dannydyn

Reaction score

Here you go.... $3,000 rebate extended through Oct. 31st.

AnthonyRI

5thGenRams Vendor
5thGenRams Vendor
Reaction score
1500 2024s - No Change
Bighorn/Laramie - 3.9% standalone 72 month - OR - $3K National Retail + $1K Loyalty Retail +$1K TDM
Rebel, Longhorn, Limited - 6.9% standalone 72 month - OR - $3K National Retail +$1K TDM

1500 2023s
BIGHORNS - 0% standalone 72 month - OR- Rebates ($4K National, $1K Loyalty, $1K TDM)
LARAMIE - 2.9% standalone 72 month - OR - Rebates ($4K National, $1500 in some regions, $1K Loyalty, $1K TDM)
Rebel/Limited/Longhorn - 6.9% standalone 72 month - OR - Rebates (($4K National, $1500 in some regions, $1K TDM)

Not an official number, but the estimate on this morning's call was that 50% of the trucks on the lots (nationwide) are 2024s as of the middle of this month when some transit stock starts to land and production is rolling strong on 2024s. As a reminder the Standalone APRS do NOT work with anything other than Affiliate or EP - no TMDs no nuthin.

When placing a factory order, you have the option to utilize the rebates from order date or delivery date, which ever turns out to be better - but you cannot pick and choose PARTS of each date, it's the GROUP of incentives that you're selecting.

dannydyn

Reaction score
1500 2024s - No Change
Bighorn/Laramie - 3.9% standalone 72 month - OR - $3K National Retail + $1K Loyalty Retail +$1K TDM
Rebel, Longhorn, Limited - 6.9% standalone 72 month - OR - $3K National Retail +$1K TDM

1500 2023s
BIGHORNS - 0% standalone 72 month - OR- Rebates ($4K National, $1K Loyalty, $1K TDM)
LARAMIE - 2.9% standalone 72 month - OR - Rebates ($4K National, $1500 in some regions, $1K Loyalty, $1K TDM)
Rebel/Limited/Longhorn - 6.9% standalone 72 month - OR - Rebates (($4K National, $1500 in some regions, $1K TDM)

Not an official number, but the estimate on this morning's call was that 50% of the trucks on the lots (nationwide) are 2024s as of the middle of this month when some transit stock starts to land and production is rolling strong on 2024s. As a reminder the Standalone APRS do NOT work with anything other than Affiliate or EP - no TMDs no nuthin.

When placing a factory order, you have the option to utilize the rebates from order date or delivery date, which ever turns out to be better - but you cannot pick and choose PARTS of each date, it's the GROUP of incentives that you're selecting.

Sorry for the stupid question - what is the $1K TDM offer? Is that the Tread Lightly membership discount?

If not, can I pair up a Tread Lightly discount with the $3K National Retail?

TIA

Last edited:

AnthonyRI

5thGenRams Vendor
5thGenRams Vendor
Reaction score
Sorry for the stupid question - what is the $1K TDM offer? Is that the Tread Lightly membership discount?

If not, can I pair up a Tread Lightly discount with the $3K National Retail?

TIA
Sorry - TDM is the coupon you get on ramtrucks.com
Tread lightly should work fine with the national retail

AnthonyRI

5thGenRams Vendor
5thGenRams Vendor
Reaction score
Pretty sure my TDM coupon says 2023 models only, is there a diff one?
No it's the same, when I punched it in on a 2024 that was in stock already it worked - I think they just didn't update the consumer side.
ON the back-end program rules it shows 2024 as eligible (minus TRX, naturally)

Roddog2220

Reaction score
1500 2024s - No Change

1500 2023s

what does half the trucks on lots in mid oct are 24s mean to the consumer? is this normal? guess ill wait till november or look at a chevy or gm bc these deals dont make me want to trade my 22 in yet

dannydyn

Reaction score
Yes, you can stack all three, TDM offer will pop up when you go to the build and price tool on the RAM website.
Thank you. Not seeing one in the Build and Price tool? The only pop up I get is a sign-up offer to get the latest news from RAM? (by providing my email address)

Last edited:

disarm

Reaction score
Yes, you can stack all three, TDM offer will pop up when you go to the build and price tool on the RAM website.
Unfortunately, I've been visiting the website fairly frequently for weeks looking for the TDM pop-up, but I haven't seen it since around the time I ordered back in July. Has anyone actually seen it recently?

I'm picking my truck up on Saturday morning and have a feeling that I'm going to miss out...

Users who are viewing this thread