5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Price negotiated from MSRP

ublguy

Reaction score
What model and options? Do your homework by reading thru this thread and recent posts. Pricing is very dependent on dealer, region and model. Be prepared to walk, get a ballpark offer for your trade from Carvana, and KBB. Be prepared to walk and then call Mark Dodge or Koons.
Thank you, I will continue to search: Limited 1500, elite package, limited equipment group 1 and trailer tow group.

Roddog2220

Reaction score
Last Friday I purchased a 2023 Laramie sport. Sticker price $71040, purchase price was $58671.

73cd661de3a07115697d075df6dee8fa.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
did you get an incentivized rate?

6of36

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Miwaukee, WI area
I was going to turn you on to the one I ordered, but didn't take, due to being ordered wrong, but what you were looking for. Came in in January, and was still on the lot a month ago, but it's not listed any longer. It was a beautiful truck, but the salesman missed an option when ordering, so I reordered from Mark Dodge.

judsonlimited

Reaction score
good deal, did you get an incentivized rate as well?
They had 7.96% advertised as their "prime" rate with the $5500 bonus cash, but I ended up getting 6.85% from Stellantis, so the rate was better. I would have had to pay MSRP if I wanted the 2.9% for 72mo.

Ramfancy

Reaction score
I bought my 22 Laramie level 1 last December between Christmas and New Year’s Day. Al Serra in Grand Blanc, MI.

$61,000 was msrp
$7000 employee discount (from canceling my lifetime mopar warranty on my 2011 ram)
$5000 rebate (from canceling my lifetime mopar warranty on my 2011 ram)
$1000 rebate from ram that everyone would get at the time

$48,000 was sale price not including my trade in and 10 year/150000 mile extension warranty.

dvs79

Reaction score
anyone from Southern california purchase a 1500 limited or 1500 rebel lately? if so how much did you negotiate off? only thing i see righ tnow for incentives are 4k off... i know each dealer is different but trying to get a ball park of what can be negotiated. looking at fully optioned limiteds and fully optioned rebels

AnthonyRI

5thGenRams Vendor
5thGenRams Vendor
Reaction score
anyone from Southern california purchase a 1500 limited or 1500 rebel lately? if so how much did you negotiate off? only thing i see righ tnow for incentives are 4k off... i know each dealer is different but trying to get a ball park of what can be negotiated. looking at fully optioned limiteds and fully optioned rebels
That's consistent with what I'm hearing from customers in CA and northeast - dealer discount lives outside those areas it seems!

Arth

Reaction score
I managed to get 8k off my limited over memorial here in Sol Cal. My dealer price matched against another.

With a holiday coming up you may be able to get something a little better.

JJRamTX

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I placed an order for MSRP minus any incentives when it would have come in locally. Then I cancelled that order for a Custom Order and much, much, better deal.
MSRP Price $86,200
Discount -$11,553
Tread Lightly Discount -$925
Military Discount -$500
Incentives at delivery -$3,000 + $1,000 Ram Coupon code
Final price $69,222 + Tax, Document, and License Fees, Ceramic Coat and Extended warranty for total of $77,231.50

Last edited:

6of36

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
I placed an order for MSRP minus any incentives when it would have come in locally. Then I cancelled that order for a Custom Order and much, much, better deal.
MSRP Price $85,755
Discount -$11,298
Tread Lightly Discount -$745
Military Discount -$500
Incentives at delivery Est -$4,000
Final Est price $69,222 + Tax, Document, and License Fees +$4,755.37 for total of $73,977.37
I thought Tread Lightly was 1% off sticker. Yours would be 1% off discounted price. I haven't submitted mine yet.

disarm

Reaction score
I thought Tread Lightly was 1% off sticker. Yours would be 1% off discounted price. I haven't submitted mine yet.
Affiliate pricing like Tread Lightly is officially supposed to get you 1% below invoice price. Some dealers (like Mark Dodge and Koons) are already offering well below invoice, so they offer an additional percentage below their discounted price for affiliates.

I ordered my truck through Koons and they're giving me an additional 1.5% off invoice price for Tread Lightly, which comes out to about $1200 additional savings on my Limited.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread