5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Price negotiated from MSRP

6of36

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Thanks, it may be a '24 order...have been looking at so many '23s on the ground and assumed they were still the only order option open as on the Canadian RAM site build & price only shows 23
If you are ordering, it would be a 24. Deals are not the same.

AnthonyRI

5thGenRams Vendor
5thGenRams Vendor
Reaction score
Saving 20k on a limited is amazing. Where do you find 10% ram discount on a limited. Also what dealer?
2023 limiteds instock at MARK DODGE $15k-$16K off net ($10/$11K Dealer +$4K rebate +$1K TDM) = 20% on an $80K MSRP (before affiliate)
(25ish avail)

2024 limited orders at MARK DODGE 12.5% off dealer, $3K Rebate, $1K TDM = 17.5% on an $80K MSRP (before affiliate)

6of36

Reaction score
2023 limiteds instock at MARK DODGE $15k-$16K off net ($10/$11K Dealer +$4K rebate +$1K TDM) = 20% on an $80K MSRP (before affiliate)
(25ish avail)

2024 limited orders at MARK DODGE 12.5% off dealer, $3K Rebate, $1K TDM = 17.5% on an $80K MSRP (before affiliate)
I'm sure hoping mine builds, and gets delivered, while those rebates apply.

470167462a

Reaction score
Any one ordered 24 from Mark Dodge recently? I live out of the state, truck needs to be delivered.

6of36

Reaction score
Any one ordered 24 from Mark Dodge recently? I live out of the state, truck needs to be delivered.
I did. But I am retired, and have the time to go pick it up. They will help by giving you a list of shippers, but won't recommend any in particular. You are also free to find your own. I ordered over 2 months ago, and looked at cost, so don't trust my memory, but I believe it was $1.25 or $1.50 per mile. Mine is due to build next week, but the two months, is because they weren't building yet when I ordered. Orders now, won't take that long, unless the strike happens. Give them a call. They are very good to work with, and can give you any info.

470167462a

Reaction score
I did. But I am retired, and have the time to go pick it up. They will help by giving you a list of shippers, but won't recommend any in particular. You are also free to find your own. I ordered over 2 months ago, and looked at cost, so don't trust my memory, but I believe it was $1.25 or $1.50 per mile. Mine is due to build next week, but the two months, is because they weren't building yet when I ordered. Orders now, won't take that long, unless the strike happens. Give them a call. They are very good to work with, and can give you any info.

Thanks for the info!

JDub14

Reaction score
Saving 20k on a limited is amazing. Where do you find 10% ram discount on a limited. Also what dealer?
Found out about the 10% by just checking the Ram incentives. Dealer is Moss Brothers Moreno Valley. One of the best dealers I have dealt with before. No bs let me do it all over the phone and came in and signed. No pressure add on's ect.... All as it should be.

Cerebral314

Reaction score
Found out about the 10% by just checking the Ram incentives. Dealer is Moss Brothers Moreno Valley. One of the best dealers I have dealt with before. No bs let me do it all over the phone and came in and signed. No pressure add on's ect.... All as it should be.
Thanks for the info. I've been checking the incentives every month and never got the 10% in my zip code. When I put in your zip code I see the 10% offer you got, it was not a national incentive, so it makes more sense now, I was thinking how the hell did I miss that. Congrats on the new truck, I think you got a really great deal!

6of36

Reaction score
Thanks for the info. I've been checking the incentives every month and never got the 10% in my zip code. When I put in your zip code I see the 10% offer you got, it was not a national incentive, so it makes more sense now, I was thinking how the hell did I miss that. Congrats on the new truck, I think you got a really great deal!
Wow, I thought that was nation wide. Everyone was getting that on here.

RedFred

Reaction score
Anyone buy in NJ recently and get a decent deal? I have asked this question before, but no one ever admits to buying a truck in NJ, lol.

Darksteel165

Legendary member
Reaction score
Anyone buy in NJ recently and get a decent deal? I have asked this question before, but no one ever admits to buying a truck in NJ, lol.
I reached out a few dealers there and the prices were really high and one told me that Mark Dodge was a scam dealership and no one would sell that cheap when I asked if they could get close to pricing.

RedFred

Reaction score
I reached out a few dealers there and the prices were really high and one told me that Mark Dodge was a scam dealership and no one would sell that cheap when I asked if they could get close to pricing.
That doesn't sound promising. ☹️

Users who are viewing this thread