5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Price negotiated from MSRP

sparkygreen

Reaction score
Got it yesterday as well.
Does the pop up show up on the site only, or is it the pop up that asks you to sign up for special offers, then the Coupon gets emailed out? Ive been trying a few different times over a few days. I keep getting that pop up, where I have signed up with 3 different email addresses, but still havent gotten any email from Ram on any of them.

m.hamner

Reaction score
Does the pop up show up on the site only, or is it the pop up that asks you to sign up for special offers, then the Coupon gets emailed out? Ive been trying a few different times over a few days. I keep getting that pop up, where I have signed up with 3 different email addresses, but still havent gotten any email from Ram on any of them.
I'd check your spam folder for emails from RAM Brand or [email protected]

Ram-a-Kin

Reaction score
Ive checked, nothing. I think I figured it out, they sent me a coupon code back in late Jan/Early Feb, but it expired Feb 28. Maybe im ineligible since I recently got that one?
No, you can get multiple coupons.

Ram-583

Reaction score
No, you can get multiple coupons.
That was for the Presidents Day sale, it was for $1000 off and had to have been used by 2/28/2022. There is a "pop-up" coupon when you go to RAMS website for $1000 off right now. If you're having trouble getting one I would suggest logging in from a different computer or browser. Good Luck! 💸

RDSnj2021

Reaction score
That was for the Presidents Day sale, it was for $1000 off and had to have been used by 2/28/2022. There is a "pop-up" coupon when you go to RAMS website for $1000 off right now. If you're having trouble getting one I would suggest logging in from a different computer or browser. Good Luck! 💸
Old timer who hasn't logged on in awhile. Looking for a dealer who might give good price on Ram promaster 1500 needed for my son. I'm researching this link. FYI to newbies, I Ordered Mark Dodge, LA, 7/21 picked up 10/14. love the truck! Great dealer for new orders. Sandi and Aaron are great! Unfortunately, they don't handle the promaster. As to the coupon, I use to go to the bottom of ramtrucks . com and you can email cust. svc. That seemed to produce a periodic coupon for 1,000. might have to do it regularly as the coupons expire monthly.

RDSnj2021

Reaction score
Trying to trade in my Outdoorsman for a Backcountry as my username suggests! Rebates aside - what can I expect for dealer discount?
Do a build on Ramtrucks.com; contact sandi at Mark Dodge, give her your build, mention you are a 5th gen ram forum member and to email you back your best price. that should be it.

RDSnj2021

Reaction score
If any members have any dealers they know might give a good discount. I'm looking for a Promaster 1500 for my son, high roof and mark dodge doesn't handle. Any leads appreciated.

warz00

Reaction score
Ive checked, nothing. I think I figured it out, they sent me a coupon code back in late Jan/Early Feb, but it expired Feb 28. Maybe im ineligible since I recently got that one?
You can also change your IP address and it will generate a new one.

GrumpyDUB

Reaction score
Is paying invoice a deal in this market? That's the best I've found here in so cal and considering pulling the trigger on an ecodiesel rebel this week

TSL

Reaction score
Is paying invoice a deal in this market? That's the best I've found here in so cal and considering pulling the trigger on an ecodiesel rebel this week
Rob Trachtman at Tuttle Click CDJR in Irvine quoted me 2% under invoice with Tread Lightly membership. I finished up going with Mark Dodge, but Rob had a very good price and seemed a really decent guy from my interactions with him. He's at [email protected], send him your build and see what he says.

GrumpyDUB

Reaction score
Rob Trachtman at Tuttle Click CDJR in Irvine quoted me 2% under invoice with Tread Lightly membership. I finished up going with Mark Dodge, but Rob had a very good price and seemed a really decent guy from my interactions with him. He's at [email protected], send him your build and see what he says.
Copy.... appreciate it.

GrumpyDUB

Reaction score
Copy.... appreciate it.
How was delivery from mark dodge? Seems like the extra percent or 2 would be eaten up by delivery fees. What was your build time? And is there a way to see invoice pricing from the build I made online. Final price is 65,500 for mine

TSL

Reaction score
How was delivery from mark dodge? Seems like the extra percent or 2 would be eaten up by delivery fees. What was your build time? And is there a way to see invoice pricing from the build I made online. Final price is 65,500 for mine
So, first of all I haven't actually got mine yet. And with me being in Oregon, delivery from Mark Dodge is not going to be cheap. Especially with today's gas prices. Mark Dodge was cheaper than TuttleClick ( by the way, I found you have to talk to Rob, other sales people there can't give his prices ), but taking delivery into account there would be very little difference between the two dealers. And I was estimating delivery costs. Roughly something in the 70c up to $1 per mile. I was using the upper estimate and assuming $2k from Mark Dodge.
I would have flown down to CA and picked it up from Rob and driven it back to OR, .... but .... if I did that he would have to charge me CA sales tax. So that ruled that out as an option, much cheaper to ship it. When he and I talked we were guessing $1200 to ship up to OR. What swung it in favor of Mark Dodge for me is that I actually wanted to do a road trip and drive it home. Never been down to that part of the country and thought it would be fun. I ordered Jan 15th, expecting 3 to 4 months of wait. Then I got a Window Sticker on 2/12, within a month, indicating truck was built, and an email that it was at dealership on 3/1, so within 6 weeks of ordering. I was probably going to ship it with it arriving early March, too early in the year for me to want to do that road trip. However, the good news ( in terms of speedy build time ) ended for me at the dealership because it arrived damaged. Paint scratches. Bad enough for a trip to the body shop. It happened in transit somewhere, nothing to do with the dealership. They've been totally awesome in how they handled it. Anyway, just today I cancelled the order and placed a new order. Was able to roll my deposit to the new order. So I'm back in line waiting and unfortunately don't have any concrete info to share with you on shipping. But there's an entire thread on here devoted to Mark Dodge. Head over there and have a look around, there's some posts where folks discussed shipping from there.
by the way I should note that up here in OR, most dealers won't budge off MSRP. A couple offer $1k under MSRP. So even with shipping clear across the country from Mark Dodge I'm still going to save probably $5k. Since my re-order is probably going to come in late April or early May, I'll look into the road trip plan again at that point.

GrumpyDUB

Reaction score
So, first of all I haven't actually got mine yet. And with me being in Oregon, delivery from Mark Dodge is not going to be cheap. Especially with today's gas prices. Mark Dodge was cheaper than TuttleClick ( by the way, I found you have to talk to Rob, other sales people there can't give his prices ), but taking delivery into account there would be very little difference between the two dealers. And I was estimating delivery costs. Roughly something in the 70c up to $1 per mile. I was using the upper estimate and assuming $2k from Mark Dodge.
I would have flown down to CA and picked it up from Rob and driven it back to OR, .... but .... if I did that he would have to charge me CA sales tax. So that ruled that out as an option, much cheaper to ship it. When he and I talked we were guessing $1200 to ship up to OR. What swung it in favor of Mark Dodge for me is that I actually wanted to do a road trip and drive it home. Never been down to that part of the country and thought it would be fun. I ordered Jan 15th, expecting 3 to 4 months of wait. Then I got a Window Sticker on 2/12, within a month, indicating truck was built, and an email that it was at dealership on 3/1, so within 6 weeks of ordering. I was probably going to ship it with it arriving early March, too early in the year for me to want to do that road trip. However, the good news ( in terms of speedy build time ) ended for me at the dealership because it arrived damaged. Paint scratches. Bad enough for a trip to the body shop. It happened in transit somewhere, nothing to do with the dealership. They've been totally awesome in how they handled it. Anyway, just today I cancelled the order and placed a new order. Was able to roll my deposit to the new order. So I'm back in line waiting and unfortunately don't have any concrete info to share with you on shipping. But there's an entire thread on here devoted to Mark Dodge. Head over there and have a look around, there's some posts where folks discussed shipping from there.
by the way I should note that up here in OR, most dealers won't budge off MSRP. A couple offer $1k under MSRP. So even with shipping clear across the country from Mark Dodge I'm still going to save probably $5k. Since my re-order is probably going to come in late April or early May, I'll look into the road trip plan again at that point.
Rough road! I'll make the call tomorrow to both dealerships. Fingers crossed and thank you for the info.... Been looking through the mark dodge thread since I saw your reply

Users who are viewing this thread