5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Price negotiated from MSRP

jwortsman

Reaction score
MD quoted me $57 on a 2022 limited with an MSRP of $65. they mentioned that there were no rebates available. Is this inline with what others are getting?
That sounds about right assuming that's a "Base" limited w/no level 1, etc. I had them quote a Laramie, a Limited and a Longhorn and all were ~12.5% below MSRP and 4.8-5% below invoice. Believe there's a $1k National incentive

KWKSLVR

Ram Guru
Reaction score
MD quoted me $57 on a 2022 limited with an MSRP of $65. they mentioned that there were no rebates available. Is this inline with what others are getting?
That seems about right. It just depends on the options. If your price is right around employee pricing then that's what you're looking for. The only rebates right now are 1K national rebate and a smattering of local stuff that is $500-$750 that you may or may not qualify for. At this point, wait until March before you order so you can get locked into the rebates available for Ram Truck Month.

1Raider

Reaction score
1st post I see.. Match it. It can be done.

Kravin

Reaction score
My truck arrived on Saturday, decided to wait until March for truck month to see what incentives they'd do, damn it if it doesn't look like they went way down. I gambled and lost. Ahhhh well. I go in today to go over the deal and pick it up.

KWKSLVR

Ram Guru
Reaction score
My truck arrived on Saturday, decided to wait until March for truck month to see what incentives they'd do, damn it if it doesn't look like they went way down. I gambled and lost. Ahhhh well. I go in today to go over the deal and pick it up.
Give it another day. The 3rd looks like the day when all of those incentives update.

wvyankee2

Reaction score
Paid sticker minus $3500 rebate for mine. But got killer money for my trade.

Duckfan1967

Reaction score
I called that same number. They said that typically incentives are updated on the website no later than the 7th of the month. He said they do not give them (the call center) any ahead of time notice if there are more incentives coming. With that said, he mentioned that the incentives that he quoted to me were just updated. He suggested I check back on Monday the 7th to see if anything else has been added. I would hope more would be added, as my incentive locked-in in January isn't great, but still beats the 'Truck Month' incentive.

thelitabeck

Reaction score
Hey Kravin! We took the same gamble and are picking our order up next week. Did they end up having any incentives when you went in to pick it up or do they go by what is on the website? Thanks!

Run91

Reaction score
Stopped by a dealership in socal today
Looking for a 1500 5.7 4x4 Laramie well equipped
is Ram truck month a joke? the only applicable incentive is $500.
And that $1,000 Coupon is only on "select trucks". How can we find out which truck is selected?
Probably should have just purchased last month??

mtnbikej

Reaction score
Stopped by a dealership in socal today
Looking for a 1500 5.7 4x4 Laramie well equipped
is Ram truck month a joke? the only applicable incentive is $500.
And that $1,000 Coupon is only on "select trucks". How can we find out which truck is selected?
Probably should have just purchased last month??

1. $1,000 Bonus Cash Allowance valid toward the purchase or lease of new 2022 Ram 1500 trucks (excludes TRX). Must order or take retail delivery by 04/29/2022 . Not available to the general public. Valid for the person named on certificate and transferrable only to immediate family members within the same household (requires proof of address via government-issued identification). Certificate must be presented to dealer at time of purchase or lease. Only one (1) certificate per email or postal mail address. Only one (1) original certificate may be redeemed per eligible customer. If original certificate is lost a dealer can verify customer eligibility. Offer not redeemable on a purchase or lease made prior to receiving this certificate. Certificate is nonnegotiable and not redeemable for cash See participating dealer for details.

Matt863

Reaction score
My dealer knew that I registered for the new $1000 bonus cash. I guess it links back to them by your email.

Ram-583

Reaction score
100% agreed. When I haggled for my Challenger it was two straight days at the dealership and we were both exhausted by the end of it (we texted after lol). That said I have no dealership loyalty to anyone here in Phoenix, especially since it's been markup city after COVID hit.

Would rather just go with the place that is known to always treat the customers to the best price, responds fast, and treats us with respect. I'd drive four days round trip for that, easily. Reward those who take care of you.
Mark Dodge 3777 Gerstner Memorial Blvd, Lake Charles, LA 70607

eerattler

Reaction score
Like many others have said. You go to ramtrucks.com and click around and it gives you a pop up to get the $1000 after entering your email.
It was my ad blocker -- thanks again I got the code. Picking my truck up March 19th

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread