5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Price negotiated from MSRP

NorthStar

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I have try this morning still no email answer
Really? You contact a dealer via email? Sit and wait…for the Turd to arrive that you’ve ordered? You posted in another post that you’ve already ordered your Ford…good luck.

kglassic

Reaction score
Has anyone in the Pittsburgh, PA area recently ordered a 2022 Ram? I would like to order a 2022 Limited Longhorn. Several of the dealers I have inquired with in the Pittsburgh area are stating that my cost would be List Price / MSRP minus any Ram discounts at time of delivery. Another words, no dealer-specific discounts or incentives. I thoroughly understand the state of the Auto market in terms of supply and demand and the extra strain on manufacturers due to microchip shortage, general supply-chain issues, and rising costs of supplies such as steel and plastics. However, are dealers in the Pittsburgh area not providing any "dealer" discounts (unrelated to Ram discounts/rebates) off of the purchase of a special order 2022 Ram?
Criswell RAM October 2021 special offer:

Factory orders 4% below invoice now through October 30, 2021 @ 4:00 pm EST.

2022 RAM 1500 factory orders (excluding TRX) = 4% below factory invoice (1% Jeep Forum member + 3% conventional financing/leasing). Affiliate Rewards and Employee Advantage incentives have been discontinued by Stellantis for all RAM 1500, Wrangler, Grand Cherokee, Grand Cherokee L, and Dodge Durango (still available on other models).

NOTE: The 3% conventional financing discount does not include Chrysler special financing offers and requires financing 75% of the vehicle sales price. We are affiliated with multiple banks that compete to earn your business. As a result, they offer very competitive rates.

Our forum pricing does not include your state and local taxes, tag/title fees and dealer processing of $500.

No additional fees, equipment or accessories added to your price. Wheel locks are included at no charge.

All trade-in appraisal values are guaranteed until time of delivery of your new RAM.

NEW – We have partnered with a new shipper that offers quicker pick up and better rates. Your salesman can provide a guaranteed shipping cost at time of order.

Please contact us at [email protected] or 301-212-4411.

KWKSLVR

Ram Guru
Reaction score
MD is awesome. If you're ordering a higher trim, there is more margin for discount. My Limited from them is around that same 5% under mark they give everyone.

pnw_rcutv

Reaction score
Anybody in the PNW able to get deals below invoice 3-5% similar to posted above at Criswell or Mark Dodge?

Idahoktm

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Anybody in the PNW able to get deals below invoice 3-5% similar to posted above at Criswell or Mark Dodge?
I did at Findlay in Post Falls, Idaho but that was back in April. You could also try Dave Smith in Kellogg.

Bigteeze

Reaction score
I wasn't able to find any deals in this region. The best I found was with Dennis Dillon in Idaho but they had a bunch of stipulations about who I could finance with and how much I could put down (not allowed to put more than 10K down) so I walked. I tried Dave Smith and they were a joke as well. I ended up going with Mark Dodge like so many others on this forum.

pnw_rcutv

Reaction score
I wasn't able to find any deals in this region. The best I found was with Dennis Dillon in Idaho but they had a bunch of stipulations about who I could finance with and how much I could put down (not allowed to put more than 10K down) so I walked. I tried Dave Smith and they were a joke as well. I ended up going with Mark Dodge like so many others on this forum.
Starting to see a lot are going through them especially with favorable pricing. Are you having your vehicle shipped to you? Your build is nearly identical to mine minus the GT package. I just started reading about this "Level B" package instead of Level 2 and no power folding mirrors...

Bigteeze

Reaction score
Starting to see a lot are going through them especially with favorable pricing. Are you having your vehicle shipped to you? Your build is nearly identical to mine minus the GT package. I just started reading about this "Level B" package instead of Level 2 and no power folding mirrors...
I will have the vehicle shipped out to me here in the Portland area. I thought about making the drive but ultimately I'm too lazy to do so. This whole Level 2 to "Level B" mirror fiasco has me worried/annoyed.

Derek916

Reaction score
what happened to power folding mirrors?

Kenny4

Reaction score
I will have the vehicle shipped out to me here in the Portland area. I thought about making the drive but ultimately I'm too lazy to do so. This whole Level 2 to "Level B" mirror fiasco has me worried/annoyed.
Have you figured out the approximate cost to have it shipped to Portland. Just curious as I'm in So Cal and am interested in cost of shipping vs flying out and driving back. Thanks

Eldodroptop

Reaction score
What state is this ?
For those recently looking through this thread, Mark CDJR in Lake Charles, LA. They have been consistently, if not THE absolute best deal in the country, very close to it. Many, and I mean MANY, forum members have ordered and purchased through this dealership and shipped the vehicle back to their home state. They gave me the single easiest and most rewarding new vehicle ordering and purchase experience I’ve ever experienced in my 51 years on this rock. Contact the manager Aaron Ginsburgh [email protected] and at least get a quote to use against your local dealership, and give him a chance to steal your deal away from the uncompetitive local dealerships we all too often feel compelled to deal with.

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/