5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Price negotiated from MSRP

Zmoney

Reaction score
MSRP in sticker for order: 57,250
Dealer price: 48,999
Rebates: 4,000 total (3,000 for Laramie and 1,000 usaa)
Out the door before tax and tags: $44,999

U

User_3336

Package savings would not show up as rebates on any sales order.

Package savings is just a gimmick to make people think they're getting more. Marketing departments should receive a slap on the wrist for advertising "total value".

Honestly, I am not sure where the 7250 was itemized.

There was 5,250 already, and there was another 1,000 Conquest (I had a 18 titan), but I have no idea where the other 1,000 come from. the Black friday cash wasn't applicable Oct 31, and I am not sure there was already an "aged inventory rebate" on a 19 (however, it appeared to be the oldest 19 on their lot). and I didn't finance (so that would have excluded any Chrysler Capital rebate)

If that was an error on the dealers part of calculating the rebate, their bad. But I don't think the sales manager would have messed up that bad because a incentive sheet prints directly out of their dealerconnect system showing each and every rebate. I don't recall signing off any itemized rebate sheet though.

anyways, I swaped keys for keys.

That’s a lot of rebates , unless there including the package savings

RAMREB

Reaction score
Rebates/Incentives question here- In order to receive "conquest rebate/incentive, do you need to trade in your competitive branded truck? I own a Silverado that I am in the process of selling privately. Also, what documentation is required to qualify for the incentive? Copy of the title suffice? Thanks

InfinitySurf

Reaction score
You do not have to trade in the vehicle to get the conquest cash. All they need is a copy of the registration that shows the other truck is in your name. I had a Chevy (did not sell since its a work truck, the Chevy was actually registered in name of my company), and just gave copy of registration along with proof that I am owner of the company.

2slow95vert

Reaction score
Any recommendation for a dealer in the tri-state area? I live in Long island NY, but am willing to travel a bit. I will probably have to order to get exactly what I want and have a trade in that makes it hard to buy from a dealer too far away. Last few cars I bought with no trade from far away and had shipped to my door.

Jako

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Any recommendation for a dealer in the tri-state area? I live in Long island NY, but am willing to travel a bit. I will probably have to order to get exactly what I want and have a trade in that makes it hard to buy from a dealer too far away. Last few cars I bought with no trade from far away and had shipped to my door.
Live in Staten Island and just finished the shopping process. Staten Island, Hudson Chrysler, Autoland, Liccardi, Sansone, Buhler, Jeep Store, World and Salerno. Also was on internet with Allen Mello of New Hampshire and Surburban in Ann Arbor, both had the truck on the lot but my credit union does not deal with those states.
Ordered a Bighorn from Salerno in Summit NJ. Salesman was George and sales manager was Pete. Pete has been at it for 24 years. Pete was very upfront (as was Liccardi, $500 over invoice) with dealer invoice. Know what you want and give them a call. In NJ watch the doc fee when pricing, I believe in NY it is set at $75 by law.

U

User_3336

Title or registration. They just used my title.

Rebates/Incentives question here- In order to receive "conquest rebate/incentive, do you need to trade in your competitive branded truck? I own a Silverado that I am in the process of selling privately. Also, what documentation is required to qualify for the incentive? Copy of the title suffice? Thanks

Bhbdvm

Reaction score
2019 Ram Laramie loaded
MSRP $66,755
FWP $61,389 (dealer invoice)
Regional Rebate -$3,000
Trading a Ford -$1,000
Dealer discount -$1,500 off of FWP

Price promised on paper upon arrival is $52,889 (not including taxes, etc.). USAA offers $1,000 "bonus cash" on the 2019 Ram at least until 12/31/2018. If my truck arrives in time I will also use this coupon to lower the price down to $51,889

I live near Asheville, NC

Last edited:

Sooliman

Reaction score
Security in Amityville is a big Ram dealer....try them first and don’t leave until you get exactly what you want. Play the game, do not cave, and walk if you come to a stalemate. They need volume.

naiza3k

Reaction score
Just picked up last night:
2019 Ram 1500 Laramie
MSRP $55,850
Sell Price $44,500 + 1,880 in Taxes and Fees
Out the door $46,380
Black Forest Green Pearlcoat

Denver, Colorado

Thoughts?

ForTehNguyen

Reaction score
Im not ready to buy but I've been lurking on local dealer websites and Im seeing some $66k MSRP Limiteds get discounted down to 52900 ( -11k dealer discount -500 customer cash - 1000 black friday). This is before conditional discounts according to webssite

jastevenson

Reaction score
That amount of discount would be quite a bit more than I have seen. Are you sure they aren’t including conditional discounts? With those, it would end up at 48k in a 66k truck, which would be way more than is typical. Maybe you’re looking at a 2019 Ram Classic or something? Those are massively discounted

Longhorn

Reaction score
Just picked up last night:
2019 Ram 1500 Laramie
MSRP $55,850
Sell Price $44,500 + 1,880 in Taxes and Fees
Out the door $46,380
Black Forest Green Pearlcoat

Denver, Colorado

Thoughts?

What dealership?

XYZSkate

Reaction score
So I'm starting to look into pricing on a 2019 Limited and luckily I have a few dealers near me that seem to advertise heavy discounts prior to any FCA cashback or incentive offers. I also have an FCA affiliates number for the 1% below invoice pricing. My question - is it better to bring up the affiliates discount right off the bat or are people getting more than 1% below invoice on regular discounting?

Users who are viewing this thread