5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Price negotiated from MSRP

Reaction score
Also, I swear I saw a document saying the Big Horn Level 2 Pkg incentive (-$2300 !!!) applies to several configurations, not just the quad cab (which is useless to me), 4x2, Reg box...?

kglassic

Reaction score
LOL i need to move and soon. I live in New York and its 7% in my county, the cheapest in the state, im looking at 4 grand in taxes.
Criswell RAM September 2021 special offer:

Factory orders 7% below invoice now through September 30, 2021 @ 6:00 pm EST.

2021 RAM 1500 factory orders (excluding TRX) = 7% below factory invoice (3% Jeep Forum member + 1% Affiliate Rewards + 3% conventional financing/leasing).

NOTE: NOTE: The 3% conventional financing discount does not include Chrysler special financing offers and requires financing 75% of the vehicle sales price. We are affiliated with multiple banks that compete to earn your business. As a result, they offer very competitive rates.

Our forum pricing does not include your state and local taxes, tag/title fees and dealer processing of $500.

No additional fees, equipment or accessories added to your price. Wheel locks are included at no charge.

All trade-in appraisal values are guaranteed until time of delivery of your new Jeep.

NEW – We have partnered with a new shipper that offers quicker pick up and better rates. Your salesman can provide a guaranteed shipping cost at time of order.

Please contact us at [email protected] or 301-212-4411.

scubes13

Reaction score

2021 RAM 1500 factory orders (excluding TRX) = 7% below factory invoice (3% Jeep Forum member + 1% Affiliate Rewards + 3% conventional financing/leasing).

NOTE: NOTE: The 3% conventional financing discount does not include Chrysler special financing offers and requires financing 75% of the vehicle sales price. We are affiliated with multiple banks that compete to earn your business. As a result, they offer very competitive rates.

Our forum pricing does not include your state and local taxes, tag/title fees and dealer processing of $500.

No additional fees, equipment or accessories added to your price. Wheel locks are included at no charge.

All trade-in appraisal values are guaranteed until time of delivery of your new Jeep.

NEW – We have partnered with a new shipper that offers quicker pick up and better rates. Your salesman can provide a guaranteed shipping cost at time of order.

To be clear, 2021 or 2022 RAM 1500?

FatedImpala

Reaction score
Every dealership around here is saying “we can’t go lower than sticker in today’s market” or something similar. Not even sure what they mean by that since the 5 dealers I’ve been keeping track of have had the same inventory for weeks and are ghost towns when you go in.

canarygrass

Reaction score
I’m considering a Ram 1500 order this month. I talked to the dealer about locking in the 0% financing for 72. What kind of dealer discounts are people getting in conjunction with the financing offer on 2022 orders?

FatedImpala

Reaction score
I’m considering a Ram 1500 order this month. I talked to the dealer about locking in the 0% financing for 72. What kind of dealer discounts are people getting in conjunction with the financing offer on 2022 orders?
The dealer i went to raised the price to over sticker after I qualified for 0% 😂😂😂

Reaction score
The dealer i went to raised the price to over sticker after I qualified for 0% 😂😂😂
Always get the out the door price nailed down during negotiations and the back and forth ("Uhhh... $499 doc fee for you guys to make some copies and mail a few things to the county? mmm...I don't think so."), etc. before you even go to the F&I person and don't talk about credit/financing to a salesperson.

This dealership blame game is getting tiring with all the MSRP stonewalling and ADM garbage I'm hearing around Knoxville (not enough volume at these dealerships for a deal). But the gouging starts and stops with them really. Sit on inventory until someone pays your bs markup later or get something moving now?

Also the extreme lack of foresight by the manufacturers to collectively invest in regional or continental chip factories is infuriating as everyone could see on the horizon 15 - 20 yrs ago the exponential rise of the need for microprocessors in personal electronics and vehicle systems ( or appliances, smart homes, everything...) that would clash pandemic or not.

FatedImpala

Reaction score
Always get the out the door price nailed down during negotiations and the back and forth ("Uhhh... $499 doc fee for you guys to make some copies and mail a few things to the county? mmm...I don't think so."), etc. before you even go to the F&I person and don't talk about credit/financing to a salesperson.

This dealership blame game is getting tiring with all the MSRP stonewalling and ADM garbage I'm hearing around Knoxville (not enough volume at these dealerships for a deal). But the gouging starts and stops with them really. Sit on inventory until someone pays your bs markup later or get something moving now?

Also the extreme lack of foresight by the manufacturers to collectively invest in regional or continental chip factories is infuriating as everyone could see on the horizon 15 - 20 yrs ago the exponential rise of the need for microprocessors in personal electronics and vehicle systems ( or appliances, smart homes, everything...) that would clash pandemic or not.
Needless to say I didn’t buy. All the dealerships here are playing the lack of inventory game, but when you go there you see trucks just sitting and not a soul in the dealerships looking to buy.

NorthStar

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Needless to say I didn’t buy. All the dealerships here are playing the lack of inventory game, but when you go there you see trucks just sitting and not a soul in the dealerships looking to buy.
Good news!!! That lack of inventory game won’t be played with Toyota on the 2022 Tundra. Nobody buys and drives something that ugly…there should be hundreds of them on each lot within a month! 😉

FatedImpala

Reaction score
Good news!!! That lack of inventory game won’t be played with Toyota on the 2022 Tundra. Nobody buys and drives something that ugly…there should be hundreds of them on each lot within a month! 😉
And that’s all it is a game. There are plenty of rams sitting on lots here. Just not many 6’4 that have etorque hemi. The dealers don’t want to “sell” a car. They want you to just buy it.

pinkerton

Reaction score
If You ordered through Mark dodge, the Preferred pricing Discounts Apply for 500 below what was quoted @ mark dodge
"If you have an AR Number, Company Code, or Membership. Used within 30 Days of delivery [Prior to], it is good for 500 dollars off Quoted Price"- Aaron @ Mark Dodge
What does this mean? How does one get an "AR Number, Company Code, or Membership"? Thanks!!

Mexd781

Reaction score
What does this mean? How does one get an "AR Number, Company Code, or Membership"? Thanks!!
Work for a partner company or sign up for Tread lightly/Access Fund

Daniel92563

Reaction score
2021 Laramie 1500, V8eTorque, crew cab, 3.92 ratio, tow package, trailer package, level B. I had them remove all their dealer add on accessories like LowJack, etc.
MSRP 58,210
Dealer discount -1000
My price 57,210 + license, tax, etc.
0% APR 48 months
I had hard time finding a 3.92 gear ratio here in Southern California so I pulled the trigger on this last week. (-_-)

Last edited:

roadrash91

Reaction score
Anyone know of any dealers in the northeast who are giving decent deals on custom orders? I'm looking to buy a 2500 mega cab. Was going to go F-250 but found out about the reclining rear seats in the mega cab. The rear seats in my '11 F-150 aren't the most comfortable on long trips.

pinkerton

Reaction score
Work for a partner company or sign up for Tread lightly/Access Fund

Thank you! Does anyone know if the PenFed $$ will apply to the 2022's?

kglassic

Reaction score
Anyone know of any dealers in the northeast who are giving decent deals on custom orders? I'm looking to buy a 2500 mega cab. Was going to go F-250 but found out about the reclining rear seats in the mega cab. The rear seats in my '11 F-150 aren't the most comfortable on long trips.

Users who are viewing this thread