5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Price negotiated from MSRP

Hasti17

Reaction score
Fair. I've searched every GM forum I can find and none seem to have this type of thread!!!
Had a AT4 sierra optioned out ready to order a few weeks back, they took my supplier discount only on custom orders, and gave me a 6/7 month time line from july. Got a much better deal on a much better truck and around half the wait by ordering through mark dodge, the drive back to NY will just be a vacation for the wife and i to really make the most of it.

Brownan

Reaction score
Local dealer gave me $2500 off of a $70,500 MSRP. Felt fair enough given the shortages. This is on an order.

brenan00

Reaction score
Local dealer gave me $2500 off of a $70,500 MSRP. Felt fair enough given the shortages. This is on an order.
You have time since you ordered, to sign up for tread lightly and get affiliate pricing of invoice minus 1%, if your dealer will honor it. Mine did after 2 weeks after I had already ordered. Good luck

Last edited:

KWKSLVR

Ram Guru
Reaction score
You have time since you ordered, to sign up for tread lightly and get affiliate pricing of invoice minus 1%, if your dealer will honor it. Mine did after 2 weeks after I had already ordered. Good luck
💯 Percent agree. My Limited is almost 10K off MRSP.

Reaction score
I bought one about 2 weeks ago here outside of Raleigh. I picked up a granite crystal crew cab Laramie level 1 package. They included a spray in truck bed and it also has the long side steps as part of it. 3.21 gears but does have etorque and the 33 gallon tank. Price was $51,750. I did have a high mileage Honda Pilot for trade in which put me in the 40s. It was the cheapest one I could find around here.

Tika

Reaction score
Thanks - do you recommend any particular salesperson?
doesnt matter......prices are what they are, doc fee plus advertised price........high volume no bs type dealer.....actually the highest volume i believe in country

Tika

Reaction score
That FCA control number is money ..still get full value on your trade in and a way lower price saved me near 10k
how do you get that?

working on deal now, truck has been sitting for awhile but they arent budging.......if i had to order one it is exactly the way i would order it though funny enough, never happens

Tika

Reaction score
I bought one about 2 weeks ago here outside of Raleigh. I picked up a granite crystal crew cab Laramie level 1 package. They included a spray in truck bed and it also has the long side steps as part of it. 3.21 gears but does have etorque and the 33 gallon tank. Price was $51,750. I did have a high mileage Honda Pilot for trade in which put me in the 40s. It was the cheapest one I could find around here.
4x4?

Fatherdeath

Reaction score
how do you get that?

working on deal now, truck has been sitting for awhile but they arent budging.......if i had to order one it is exactly the way i would order it though funny enough, never happens
usually it’s through your employer

1awesomelaw

Reaction score
I can't believe what they are charging for side steps from the dealer when you can purchase after market steps and install them yourself for less.

rylock21

Reaction score
how do you get that?

Joining TreadLightly for $100 annual membership will get you the FCA affiliate discount as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tika

Reaction score
Joining TreadLightly for $100 annual membership will get you the FCA affiliate discount as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
how much does that get off price? ....and is there a waiting period?

Users who are viewing this thread