5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Price negotiated from MSRP

phenix81

Reaction score
Custom ordered today!
2021 Ram 1500 Limited
Night edition
eTorque HEMI
Limited Level 1
BUG
Technology group
Panoramic sunroof

MSRP $71,870
Negotiated $60,188 (16.25% off)

Price Includes: 0% for 72
$500 capital cash
$750 coupon (previous jeep purchase)
$500 first responder

Without incentives price offered was 6% below invoice for custom order. Highly recommend!!!! No haggle or negotiation. Second time I’ve ordered from Jason.

This is in Forest Park IL at Hawk CDJ

Jason Beltran - [email protected]

roca916

Reaction score
Another happy customer of Phillip Olson with Bud Clary Ram! I just placed my order today.

21' Bighorn Crew Cab, 4x4, V8 5.7L, Night Edition, and more.

MSRP $54,525
Dealer Discount $6,575
Ram Rebates $3,000
True Car $500
Final Price $44,450 (before TTL)

This is with the 0% FCA financing. Rebates will likely increase as I will be eligible for the PenFed rebate ($1000) at delivery. I will also apply for the bonus drive rebate after delivery ($250).

To echo what has been already said about those at Bud Clary. The process was simple and all done via email. Phillip was very responsive and quick to provide me a quote. I also worked with Aydin (sales) who has also been a great help in getting my order in. I'm located in California and look forward to the trip to Washington!

Troutbeck27

Reaction score
Another happy customer of Phillip Olson with Bud Clary Ram! I just placed my order today.

21' Bighorn Crew Cab, 4x4, V8 5.7L, Night Edition, and more.

MSRP $54,525
Dealer Discount $6,575
Ram Rebates $3,000
True Car $500
Final Price $44,450 (before TTL)

This is with the 0% FCA financing. Rebates will likely increase as I will be eligible for the PenFed rebate ($1000) at delivery. I will also apply for the bonus drive rebate after delivery ($250).

To echo what has been already said about those at Bud Clary. The process was simple and all done via email. Phillip was very responsive and quick to provide me a quote. I also worked with Aydin (sales) who has also been a great help in getting my order in. I'm located in California and look forward to the trip to Washington!
How are you combining rebates and 0%?

70runner

Reaction score
Nearly ditto above, working with Phillip Olsen and Aydin of Bud Clary. They must have been bizzie today :)

2021 Rebel, turbo 3.0L, Rebel Level 2, 2 tone red/black, burgundy accent leather interior, 33 gal tank, Tech Group, Advanced Safety Group, C/C Group, etc ...

MSRP: $63545
Dealer Price: $55,750 (12.3% off MSRP)
RAM rebates: $3500 (21CM1: $1000; 44CM2: $2500)
True Car $500
Final Price: $51750 (18.6% off MSRP)

Phillip found me the 44CM2 discount that I was completely unaware of. Aydin followed up with order deposit form and such. All my build options went through.

Now to figure out how to get this guy from Auburn, WA to SOCAL.

St-na

Reaction score
Nephew had a question on an offer from Mack Haik CDJR, they were listening a $9561 discount. He assumed it was a better discount than Mark Dodge.

To compare with that mack haik deal

Arron at mark dodge is at
MSRP. $57000
Dealer disc. $7264
Rebate. $3000
PenFed. $1000
Cost $45736
Tax. $2858.50
Non tax fee. $304.70
Doc fee. $219 approximately

$49118 +/-out the door.

The mack haik deal is hiding something. They are quoting you the rebates and the dealership discount as one number. The number reflects the rebates available if you do not go with the 0%.

Those rebates are

-$2,500
-$1,250
-$500

Total rebates $4250

If you do 0% you lose the $1250 rebate, bringing the total rebate to $3000

Mack Haik said 0% is not combined with any rebates. They know better. The reason a dealership would say that is simple, the dealership cannot make money on the back end of a deal (at 0%) bumping the interest rate up 2% (It is legal to do so) over the “buy” rate from a bank. It’s a HUGE profit center for them.

In their favor the price does not reflect the $1000 PenFed rebate, so let’s equal out the deal and break out the “Dealership discount” into its proper components.

Mack Haik MSRP. $55810
Dealership discount $5311
Rebate. $3000
PenFed rebate. $1000
Truck cost. $46499

Tax. $2906.18
Non tax fee. $304.70
Doc fee $157.10
Out the door. $49,866.98

Compare the OTD differences.
Mark dodge is $748.98 less on a truck with a $1190 higher sticker.

Mark dodge is $1938.98 cheaper if you compare two exact trucks ordered at each dealership.
Very nice figures! I was negotiating hardly with 3 dealers in Houston (nov 2020) and finally ended up with Southfork. Paid $53.5 OTD (all included) for $57.8k MSRP Laramie.

SBrentnall

Reaction score

I worked with the exact same people and they were amazing! Such a hassle-free experience. I'm in Los Angeles, and am having the truck shipped to me.

triton

Reaction score
6'4" bed all the way. It looks better because it is more proportionate to the crew cab. More useful for doing what a truck is supposed to do because the smaller 5'7" bed even though it is only 9" always falls short. No issue parking for me because I always park away from the crowded parking lots no matter if its my truck or my Vette, or even the wifes Honda Odyssey, there are too many careless people slinging doors into other doors and fenders etc! . Even before I started parking further out I had no issue parking my F250 in tight parking lots. I just backed in.
For two years I avoided parking my truck next to another car. The week I trading it in I said who cares and park it in the closest spot I could find. In less than a week my truck received four dents.

egnarp

Reaction score
Anyone have Aaron ship theirs to the Houston airport and fly in there? I think they have free delivery up to 200 Miles, and flying into Houston is direct and would save a ton of time.
Yes, they'll drive the truck to Houston and meet you at the airport.

Chuck19

Reaction score
For two years I avoided parking my truck next to another car. The week I trading it in I said who cares and park it in the closest spot I could find. In less than a week my truck received four dents.
exactly why I like to park in the cheap seats! so many blue hairs down here that don't care at all. We saw a lady at Target just last week fling her door open, dented the Tahoe next to her and took off paint! She didn't even look to see what she hit!!

sticker500

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Has anyone has trouble ordering Trailer Tow Group? Aaron told me it was unavailable across all trims.

Genxeration

5thGenRams Supporter
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Has anyone has trouble ordering Trailer Tow Group? Aaron told me it was unavailable across all trims.
I ordered back on 3/9 but I’m also wondering if trailer tow what’s keep my truck in D for so long. I’ve heard others report it’s not available now too

Chuck19

Reaction score
I ordered back on 3/9 but I’m also wondering if trailer tow what’s keep my truck in D for so long. I’ve heard others report it’s not available now too
I ordered on 2/26 and had trailer tow group. Mine was just built 2 days ago and that’s really the only thing that could of held mine up because I did not opt for any of the safety features that would have held it up. Pretty basic build other than that.

kglassic

Reaction score
Criswell RAM May 2021 offers:

Our current Forum pricing of up to 7% below invoice will end at 9:00 PM (EST) on Monday, May 3, 2021.

Due to the current inventory shortage, we are curtailing our aggressive Forum pricing until RAM confirms their plans for the balance of the 2021 build cycle.

In the interim we are offering the following:

2021 RAM factory orders – 3% below factory invoice (1% AR + 2% conventional financing/leasing).

Our forum pricing does not include your state and local tax, tag/title fees and dealer processing of $500.

No additional fees, equipment or accessories added to your price. Wheel locks are included at no charge (can’t change company policy but we can give them away!)

All trade-in appraisal values are guaranteed until time of delivery of your new RAM.

Please contact us at [email protected].

rbundy84

Reaction score
Criswell RAM May 2021 offers:

Our current Forum pricing of up to 7% below invoice will end at 9:00 PM (EST) on Monday, May 3, 2021.

Due to the current inventory shortage, we are curtailing our aggressive Forum pricing until RAM confirms their plans for the balance of the 2021 build cycle.

In the interim we are offering the following:

2021 RAM factory orders – 3% below factory invoice (1% AR + 2% conventional financing/leasing).

Our forum pricing does not include your state and local tax, tag/title fees and dealer processing of $500.

No additional fees, equipment or accessories added to your price. Wheel locks are included at no charge (can’t change company policy but we can give them away!)

All trade-in appraisal values are guaranteed until time of delivery of your new RAM.

Please contact us at [email protected].
I’m curious how much those like Aaron and Phillip will continue to aggressively discount trucks due to inventory levels...

AdamChandler

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Mark dodge only has 2 Limited on their site right now. Lowest I've seen since December. He's always had at least 8, sometimes 15 of them.

Users who are viewing this thread