5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Price negotiated from MSRP

Nova90

Reaction score
Hi I am in San Diego as well.. it is nuts. Congrats on the Truck! I am looking to do the same thing , can you give me Aaron's contact info? my Lease is up on my X5 end of June , looking for a loaded Laramie or Limited metallic gray midnight black ..etc.. thank you

From a post by Silent Bob a few pages back

Aaron Ginsburgh, New Car Sales Manager at Mark Dodge in Louisiana
Tell him Silent Bob from 5thGenRams Forum sent you.
Cell 318-792-1220 (text is great)
[email protected]

Runagun

Reaction score
Anyone have Aaron ship theirs to the Houston airport and fly in there? I think they have free delivery up to 200 Miles, and flying into Houston is direct and would save a ton of time.
That what my sales guy was going to do. Until I change it to being shipped. He'd pick you up at the airport with the truck and show you some things. Then your off on your way.

Last edited:

vegasandre

Reaction score
From a post by Silent Bob a few pages back

Aaron Ginsburgh, New Car Sales Manager at Mark Dodge in Louisiana
Tell him Silent Bob from 5thGenRams Forum sent you.
Cell 318-792-1220 (text is great)
[email protected]
thank you ! can someone give me a quick update on all the possible incentives with a Limited right now?
I am going the 72 mo 0% route- no trade.

wallyuwl

Ram Guru
Reaction score
thank you ! can someone give me a quick update on all the possible incentives with a Limited right now?
I am going the 72 mo 0% route- no trade.
In my region it is $1750 or 0% for 72 plus $500. Go to ramtrucks.com and go to incentives under shopping tools.

mophead

Reaction score
In my region it is $1750 or 0% for 72 plus $500. Go to ramtrucks.com and go to incentives under shopping tools.
FWIW>>>> The Ram site has partial info, not all you may qualify for. I'd recommend anyone buying call them first. I called FCA yesterday and they found several additional I have never seen mentioned here or elsewhere. I got lucky and had a very good rep on the other end.

vegasandre

Reaction score
Ok , It appears I am ordering a build due to my logistical situation ..
Anyway since I am doing this . advantages or disadvantages of 6" 4" bed or regular 5"7" ? thanks

BowDown

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Anyone know the payload hit in getting the advanced safety group on a Limited?

I have ASG, my payload is 1375-1395, I forget which one.
its only a few sensors, programing and a camera, maybe 10lbs of parts

BowDown

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Anyway since I am doing this . advantages or disadvantages of 6" 4" bed or regular 5"7" ? thanks

Con, heavier truck, harder to park
Pro, more bed space, Its 9" bigger, I cant really do anything with an additional 9 inches other than get yelled at for accidentally bumping into people

vegasandre

Reaction score
Con, heavier truck, harder to park
Pro, more bed space, Its 9" bigger, I cant really do anything with an additional 9 inches other than get yelled at for accidentally bumping into people
lol that is what I figured. For me it is the fishing gear but I am probably going to have to keep that in the cabin due to $$$

mophead

Reaction score
lol that is what I figured. For me it is the fishing gear but I am probably going to have to keep that in the cabin due to $$$
Yeah the 6'6" rods fit diagonally. The 7+ footers not so much. Get a tonneau to keep the prying eyes out. Never leave mine in overnight. Too much money for Legend Elites and Tatulas.

Why I'm going with the 6'4" and a quad. Rarely have more than one passenger and wanted the bed space and shorter still wheelbase. Look at them on the lot. Quad - Crew 5 7- Crew 6 4. Big differences. You can look up exact specs for turning radius and payload somewhere on the RAM site. One plus missed so far is smoother ride for the longer wheelbases. It's a truck so I can deal with it riding a little like a truck. Way better than the trucks at work for the past 30 years.

nc_beagle

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I got some good feedback on this same question.

wallyuwl

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Ordered!

Limited in Delmonico Red, Indigo/frost, BUG, engine block heater. No other options.

MSRP $62,985. Price before incentives: $55,876 (invoice-holdback)

0% for 72 plus $500 sold order protected. I will have the $1000 PenFed and do the Bonus Drive $250 again.

Trade (see sig) guaranteed at minimum $47,650. Could go up depending on market. Paid $43,500 in Sept for it new.

Pretty pleased.

Last edited:

Chuck19

Reaction score
6'4" bed all the way. It looks better because it is more proportionate to the crew cab. More useful for doing what a truck is supposed to do because the smaller 5'7" bed even though it is only 9" always falls short. No issue parking for me because I always park away from the crowded parking lots no matter if its my truck or my Vette, or even the wifes Honda Odyssey, there are too many careless people slinging doors into other doors and fenders etc! . Even before I started parking further out I had no issue parking my F250 in tight parking lots. I just backed in.

SBrentnall

Reaction score
6'4" bed for me, too, bu that's because I pull horses and want the ability to use a gooseneck trailer as well as a bumper pull. The 5'7" just has way too big of a chance of smashing the back window on turns.

JoeCo

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I still can without it being bought by the business provided I have another vehicle to drive for personal use which I do, that's the only difference. If it were a business bought vehicle, Id have the same restriction.
Being that I'm self employed and technically always working I use my truck as I want so that's really no impact for me.
Thanks for the information, just since there are some variables (my partner has her own car, and I have a classic car that is registered year round but is in the garage for 6 months) I ended up emailing our accountant to ask his opinion for our particular situation. Appreciate you guys bringing that up though, the commercial insurance would be a nice increase over my regular insurance, so if we could write off the same things without going that route that would be ideal.

Just to circle back to this, my accountant confirmed we can write off what we need to while keeping the vehicle under my name. So thank you for this again, you saved me a good chunk of money!

Users who are viewing this thread