5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Price negotiated from MSRP

c3k

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Mine was for $1000. Try going to the website and clicking on request a brochure. If that doesn’t work, try an inventory search and request a quote or prequalify with Chrysler Capital. I did that, and my coupon had the dealer’s name of the truck I did the prequalify on. That’s not the dealer I ended up purchasing from, so that part doesn’t matter.
Huh. I just got ANOTHER $1,000 Ram discount coupon in the mail. I'm gonna hafta count them up. I think the dealer may end up owing me money.

;)

mophead

Reaction score
I called Ram Incentives about this as I got the $750 one....I was told I could use this if I ordered it by April 30th (and confirmed this several times to make sure I didn’t mis hear this)
Who knows?

Really who knows if these are regional or zip code based?

Looking through lease numbers on Edmunds, there is a plethora of different rates, incentives based on zip code.

Snofire

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Huh. I just got ANOTHER $1,000 Ram discount coupon in the mail. I'm gonna hafta count them up. I think the dealer may end up owing me money.

;)

Sadly they don't stack. Can only use 1 of them. I have multiple as well. TDM (Direct Marketing) only 1 can be used at a time. So if you have that and a TrueCar, you would be best to use the highest amount.

greenlawnracing

Reaction score
Those Limited at Mark Dodge appear to be really good deals. About 20% off MSRP, that’s the deal I felt Great about last week which included my thousand dollar mailer and $500 for FCA Affiliates. 20% off to anyone that walks in the door, I have to imagine is a really good deal should somebody be interested in those trucks

ClinchMountainRam

Reaction score
If you just got another email you might want to compare the codes. I got a reminder email today with the same $1000 off, the same code, and the same expiration date of April 30th.

BowDown

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Weird set of circumstances all coming together at the same time. Used car market through the roof. Supply of new steadily declining and pinched by supply chain. Coming out of lockdown (or not) so time to shop less, but demand should rise due to more miles driven, stimulus checks released. Other's have said seller's market. I'd agree. I'm still trying to get finances together to order but not so sure I want to wait for things to get worse. Considering leasing but the incentives just got whacked bigger than buying. I really don't want to settle, so I really want to order. I'm hoping May's incentives will improve considerably and I can get the money up. Don't want to be sitting here wishing in one hand and ... in the other. Maybe I should start a go fund me?

I gambled and waited last year and lost bigley, Longhorns and Limiteds had $8500 rebates until April 1. They haven't been over $2000 since.
I had a written purchase agreement for 25% off on a limited level 1, $48k + TTL, I gambled with covid and lost.
In July I got a deal close enough to get me off the sidelines and paid $51,5 pre TTL or $54,7 OTD

Last edited:

jimothy

5thGenRams Supporter
Site Supporter
Reaction score
How often are y’all getting these?
i want to say I’ve gotten one each month for the past four months or so, but I can’t say for certain as I periodically clean out old emails.

What I can say is that I received emails April 5 and March 5, and that the codes for both months were actually the same, expiring the end of this month.

mophead

Reaction score
i want to say I’ve gotten one each month for the past four months or so, but I can’t say for certain as I periodically clean out old emails.

What I can say is that I received emails April 5 and March 5, and that the codes for both months were actually the same, expiring the end of this month.
Can you tell me if that is good towards a lease?

BigAdge

Reaction score
Mark Dodge got a great looking BTS for just over $47k.
Nice, msrp? BTS don't seem to get the same discounts as other bighorns once they are on the lot. Dealer near me is selling them so fast they don't move as much on their discount.

Nova90

Reaction score
Nice, msrp? BTS don't seem to get the same discounts as other bighorns once they are on the lot. Dealer near me is selling them so fast they don't move as much on their discount.

dunehiker

Reaction score
Use link below to sign up. He's probably getting the same one over and over again until it expires or gets used.

I've signed up with three different email addresses, hopefully one of them will get the coupon.

69Safari

Reaction score
MARK DODGE
Here’s another satisfied customer of Mark Dodge in Lake Charles, Louisiana. I factory ordered my 2021 Longhorn Limited with virtually all the bells and whistles the end of December and drove over last week from just west of Austin to pick it up. Easiest vehicle purchase I have ever had. Aaron Ginsburgh, Marsh Bice, and Shawn Vittorio make quite a Team and were a delight to deal with. I was in and out of the dealership in under an hour and they had even filled the tank (not inconsequential considering it holds 33 gallons).

Ok, here’s the deal:
MSRP = $75,720
Dealer Discount = $10,657
Rebates/Incentives = $4,750
Cost incl fees but before TTL = $60,313 or 20% off MSRP

I consider 20% off MSRP a smokin’ hot deal!

Here’s the rebates and incentives:
2021 National Consumer Cash, 21CM1 = $1,250
2021 Southwest Retail Consumer Cash, 63CM1 = $1,000
Chrysler Capital 2021 Bonus Cash, 20CM5 = $500
PedFed Credit Union, 44CNC6 =$1,000
2021 Military Consumer Cash, 39CMB = $500
March RAM Coupon, 45CMG1 =$250
March RAM Coupon, 45CMG2 =$250
TOTAL = $4,750

I didn’t dicker or even suggest these rebates. Aaron found them all on his own without my urging. He truly tried to find me the best deal possible and he certainly did that!

The coupons? The factory price of the truck increased from the time I ordered it in December until I picked it up in March. The dealership gets a limited number of discount coupons from FCA for discretionary use. Aaron used two of his coupons to bring the price of the truck back to the original deal we made in December.

I financed through Chrysler Capital in order to get the $500 Bonus Cash. The rate was 3.97% (terrible!) but I can refinance or pay it off after a month with no penalty. I have no idea how Aaron got that PenFed discount. I am a long time member of PedFed but didn’t finance through them (yet).

Last thing. To get the $500 Military rebate, you have to be an actual military retiree. I had to bring my DD214 to substantiate that.

BOTTOM LINE.
I could not be happier with the whole experience. Aaron Ginsburgh is simply superb at what he does and puts his customer first. If I ever get tired of this incredible truck, hands down I’m buying another one from Aaron!

FINAL THOUGHT. My sincere THANK YOU to Silent Bob, Security Guy, and all the others who have contributed to this amazingly useful thread! I would not have this wonderful truck at this wonderful price without you.

Attachments

• 22498231-9663-4CAE-94A4-11A135B12161.jpeg
    22498231-9663-4CAE-94A4-11A135B12161.jpeg
    262.6 KB · Views: 45
  • FAD39DC0-5DC5-4A31-990F-E2323D9E8D4E.jpeg
    FAD39DC0-5DC5-4A31-990F-E2323D9E8D4E.jpeg
    260.8 KB · Views: 45

Users who are viewing this thread