5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Price negotiated from MSRP

ramtruck89

Reaction score
My truck just arrived at Mark Dodge! Waiting on the call to work out the final details and then will go pick up. I will report back once home

artu4bbk

Reaction score
I didn’t understand how did you get from 43k to 40k. What did they do?
So I wanted 42k OTD. I keep nagging them I was about walk out and the manager wrote the $43,500 and said if you leave the lot deal is off. So he wrote $40k + ttl would equal to 43500

Silent Bob

Reaction score
Check Truecar for average prices paid in your area. You can build a truck you want and it will show you selling prices for similar vehicles in your area. That's what I did and it was spot on.
Truecar prices are almost always high. If you are reading this thread you are probably looking for a better discount than that.

securityguy

Legendary member
Reaction score
Truecar prices are almost always high. If you are reading this thread you are probably looking for a better discount than that.
And to add to what Bob said...most buyers aren't as savvy as they should be and "think" they are getting a better deal than they really are. Sometimes, the Internet is not your friend.

kodiak

Reaction score
Ended up walking on 60k OTD on a 65k MSRP 1500 Rebel. Anyone else have any luck getting a good deal with 0% financing?

securityguy

Legendary member
Reaction score
Ended up walking on 60k OTD on a 65k MSRP 1500 Rebel. Anyone else have any luck getting a good deal with 0% financing?
You give up a ton of incentive money when taking the 0%. My credit union was offering 1.36% so I took that and will pay it off after bonus time next year.

soSincerious

Reaction score
1.36 is incredible! how many months on that?

lowest I could find advertised in my area (Northeast) was 1.99 for 65 months.

Users who are viewing this thread